Edward Scissorhands (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #27) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 14, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK
Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited numbered 2000 copies

1.jpg

Guys confirmed FAC edition final BS :) very nice Fullslip a lenticular magnet ... :)

Last edited:
@Flloydo Not sure if you're interested in this one mate, but tagging you anyway. ;)

I know I'm going to regret this mate as its one of my favourite depp/ burton films but I'm going to give it a miss. Package is fantastic though (loving that lenti)
I don't really like going in blind not knowing price and when payment needs to be paid plus I'll need a second film to group shipping with so my next FACs if they are confirmed will probably be the revenant and deadpool as they are new releases and I'll be getting them from somehere anyway and I'll have a rough idea of when they are released (plus I already own the White copy of this)
Thanks for the tag though mate - and in time I will eventually get some more FACs - very impressed with the packages

Edit: just see the price is actually confirmed in the GB but I'm going to wait for the 2 inmentioned ;)

Reactions: Noodles

Thanks a bunch for the tag Miss Chunk :giggle:, Harry & Luke :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Was at work when it went live! Can't wait for this, Full Slip looks awesome :drool::drool::drool: