Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon
Price: £17.99

11376907-1224441586696433.jpg

SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES:

• Gorgeous 1080p presentation of the film on Blu-ray
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
  • Trailer
  • Deleted Scene
  • Collectors Booklet featuring an essay by Craig Ian Mann and behind the scenes imagery
11376907-5044441587012486.jpg 11376907-1004441587085419.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
could it be possible that studios have heard the cry for steels of older films, rather than re-re-releases of films that already have existing ones? or, perhaps, the reverse is true and they're flooding the market, and we're rapidly approaching 'peak steel'? either way, nice to see this 80's stalwart get the steel treatment, especially if it's Eureka!, as the image suggests. :)

Yay! @djprodikis @Nightbreed1984

could it be possible that studios have heard the cry for steels of older films, rather than re-re-releases of films that already have existing ones? or, perhaps, the reverse is true and they're flooding the market, and we're rapidly approaching 'peak steel'? either way, nice to see this 80's stalwart get the steel treatment, especially if it's Eureka!, as the image suggests. :)
hope it's the first reason.. we have some quality gems that can be explored..i'm really hoping for Escape From New York, Running Man

Never heard of this but that front art looks classic

Edit: just looked it up and I have a faint memory of this. I remember quaid doing a old sci fi when I was a kid. Also one with Connery

Bring on the other side of E.T = Mac and Me

Studios don't give a flying
enter profanity word here
about us or our wishes. They do what they want.
Just a thought but maybe studios could do an online poll on their websites asking us loyal customers which movie we would like to get in steelbook form. That would actually make sense because if there were enough votes for a certain film, they could potentially release it. But that's a minute possibility of happening so for now it just remains wishful thinking.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Never heard of this one (odd name for a film IMO), but the trailer looks decent and I do love my MoC releases, so I'm in!

Studios don't give a flying
enter profanity word here
about us or our wishes. They do what they want.
Just a thought but maybe studios could do an online poll on their websites asking us loyal customers which movie we would like to get in steelbook form. That would actually make sense because if there were enough votes for a certain film, they could potentially release it. But that's a minute possibility of happening so for now it just remains wishful thinking.
Just go with the karma. If some movie gets released on steelbook that seems like an out of the norm film, be happy for it...it means that there is a possibility that some weird movie that you love may someday get released.

• Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza