Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon
Price: £17.99

11376907-1224441586696433.jpg

SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES:

• Gorgeous 1080p presentation of the film on Blu-ray
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
  • Trailer
  • Deleted Scene
  • Collectors Booklet featuring an essay by Craig Ian Mann and behind the scenes imagery
11376907-5044441587012486.jpg 11376907-1004441587085419.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hoping the price would drop once it went live... sorry but there's no chance I'm paying £18 for a catalogue title, especially one that's a blind buy.

I will order if a discount code comes available. Got the standard bluray a few months back. So come on zavvi and get your codes out :whistle:

I'm really perplexed seeing this. I totally forgot about this movie. I watched this multiple times as a kiddo on VHS. I loved it so much.
I remember that I searched for a DVD in the early 2000s but never found one and after that I totally forgot about this.
Thank you Eureka for bringing memories back!

• Thanks
Reactions: Huguito
Has the extras been announced yet, or will it be a bare bone release?
SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES:

• Gorgeous 1080p presentation of the film on Blu-ray
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
  • Trailer
  • Deleted Scene
  • Collectors Booklet featuring an essay by Craig Ian Mann and behind the scenes imagery
Blu-ray is Region B and DVD is Region 2
Eureka Blu-rays are Region B locked

If Eureka is going to bring this to steelbook then Universal should contend with it with The Last Starfighter. It definitely needs a steelbook imo. This and The Last Starfighter were considered two of my favorite when I was younger.

I would love to see The Last Starfighter come to steelbook, one of top childhood films!!! Will pick this one up too, but not as quickly as I would TLS!!

I just got billed for this, did anybody else? Just a guess but it must be releasing on Monday.
Release date is this Friday December 30th

All of the Eureka Steelbooks that was originally 26th release date is Friday 30th

Xmas delay in getting stock to warehouse changed the date to this Friday

Release Date Friday 30th
Zavvi have charged debit cards
Fright Night
The Entity
Enemy Mine
The Human Centipede

Stock was not delivered in time for Zavvi to ship early last week for a release date 26 so they changed it to the 30th
Zavvi was closed 24/25/26/27
Zavvi was back to work 28th
Debit cards was charged 28th for orders to be shipped Thursday/Friday

Reactions: Lone Crusader
For a Eureka steelbook or indeed any other company's steelbook this is one beautiful back artwork that no-one should grumble about ;):-
11376907-5044441587012486.jpg

The "I'm not quite done" inside artwork is unfortunate but will be properly sized going by the in-hand FRIGHT NIGHT internal artwork:-

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Looks quite lovely in this brief unboxing - the back in particular - as does its sister steelbook FRIGHT NIGHT - about which the same comment cannot be made :-

• Helpful Post
Reactions: ghost1
I like this movie but still on the fence with this artwork. I will put this on my to-get list when the price is under a tenner.

Hopefully OK with that . . . and thinking that it took approx.1 1/2 years for the U.S. Twilight Time ENEMY MINE to go OOP (3,000 units) and thus of minor interest compared to FRIGHT NIGHT for example which has had two Twilight Time releases in The States - 3,000 and 5,000 - both of which sold like hot cakes (the 5,000 unit 30th Anniversary Special Edition reportedly in 48 hours! 'Strewth).
Like you I haven't bought this one or THE ENTITY in the hope of a price drop further down the line.