Enter the Dragon - 50th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 11, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK
Price: £44.99
Notes: 4K UHD Includes both the original 1973 Theatrical Cut and 1998 Special Edition Cut

image002.png

Enter the Dragon Front.jpg Enter the Dragon Open.jpg Enter the Dragon Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beware if ordering from Amazon, they shipped this in a brown paper bag, miraculously mine arrived unscathed but most others I have spoken to have not been so lucky.

Reactions: Roofr4sh
My Amazon UK order was shipped in their usual cardboard mailer arrived in perfect condition

Delivered by Amazon logistics Ireland Van driver (I have Prime Subscription)

Reactions: kierano
My Amazon UK order was shipped in their usual cardboard mailer arrived in perfect condition

Delivered by Amazon logistics Ireland Van driver (I have Prime Subscription)
I was the same. Arrived in Belfast 15 minutes ago in their usual cardboard mailer but item was mint. Will leave it unopened and just play the normal amray....

I made a preorder mid June with expedited delivery ... don't understand why it's still not dispatched .... living in Europe and estimate delivery said between 18 - 20 september !

Weird because the item is still in stock ... why so much time for the dispatch process ??!!

And same thing for my preorder "Sleepy Hollow" Fabelo on Amazon UK, made mid July with expedited delivery.