Enter the Dragon - 50th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 11, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK
Price: £44.99
Notes: 4K UHD Includes both the original 1973 Theatrical Cut and 1998 Special Edition Cut

image002.png

Enter the Dragon Front.jpg Enter the Dragon Open.jpg Enter the Dragon Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvis packaging was awful and all 4 corners of the bottom are bashed in and torn

So, I heard back from Zavvi, who said to return it for a replacement. I replied asking if they were sure they could send a replacement, since it's sold out, and got this response:

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I have requested a replacement for your order, as this is in stock.

As soon as this is approved, it will be processed and you will receive an email as to when dispatch is made.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch, and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Simone

Zavvi Customer Care Team

So, they seem to be claiming they're sending me a new one, even though it's out of stock, and I haven't returned the original?

I won't hold my breath but it'll be nice if it happens.

So, I heard back from Zavvi, who said to return it for a replacement. I replied asking if they were sure they could send a replacement, since it's sold out, and got this response:

So, they seem to be claiming they're sending me a new one, even though it's out of stock, and I haven't returned the original?

I won't hold my breath but it'll be nice if it happens.
It does happen. I got a replacement for a steel last year and they never asked for the old one to be returned and it was a brand new replacement.

• Wow
Reactions: Ashcroft