[EU and RoW BF HUB]- Shipping Management Program ONLY for WIR GB

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Ok guys since all of the other HUB Stations are posting there lists here as a new Thread , I have decided to follow - its not really in my nature to follow :hilarious: I like to do normally my own thing :hilarious::hilarious:

But there are advantages of doing it this way, as Andy already stated - here is the place to ask questions or make comments about my supurb work load :hilarious::hilarious: . Of course you can still PM me with all information but you can also use this Thread....

I will be adding the list tomorrow.

Please refrain from asking questions like "when do we pay" or "what will be the cost " these questions (again as Andy has already stated ) cannot be judged until we receive them and have them packed and weighed.

Your cost will consist of the following points....

1. Shipping cost

2. Shipping insurance (I will not send anything uninsured UNLESS you specifically state that you take FULL responsibility

3. Packaging cost - this cost factor will include the cost of the box(s) , cost of bubble wrap and tape and proberbly even the Ink for the Label :hilarious::hilarious: Sorry feel in a good mood today so thought Id take it a step further :)

4. ANY and ALL IMPORT TAXES will be divided amoung all Steelbooks.

5. Paypal fees (unless we have a different arrangement )

6. Anything that I might have forgotten to mention like, LUNCH , DINNER , DRINKS and LOTS of ICE CREAM - you know I work up a big appiteit.

Have a nice Weekend.

Take care
John

Ps. I normally try to do EVERYONES shipping within 2-3 days of receipt. You can help insure this by being quick when I need you to :)

Shipping INFO :

gns45yaw.jpg

a2d87qex.jpg

p3n4npmm.jpg

j6rxztpq.jpg

fuhr368m.jpg

Last edited:
You got pm john ! Thx anyway !

Today :)

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Just to give everyone a heads up , there are certain problems that occurred as I was gone on vacation .... some of the boxes went back to blufans , therefore im working on a solution with Kevin .

That does not mean that I did not get any of them , Im just letting you guys know that there MIGHT be a little more wait on these , but it is out of my hands at the moment.

The ones I have I will start to ship out on Friday or Saturday.

Tomorrow is German Holiday and I proberbly wont get anything done tomorrow packing wise.

The shipping sheet will be updated by that time too.

Take care
John

Hehe :) thanks for letting us know John.

I will see the package whenever it gets to me :)
If it will take a bit longer no worries, like I said it will make the best package ever with WIR/FaceOff/Oz/ ... (Star Trek??)

Take the time you need buddy, all the effort is very much appreciated

Today :)

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Just to give everyone a heads up , there are certain problems that occurred as I was gone on vacation .... some of the boxes went back to blufans , therefore im working on a solution with Kevin .

That does not mean that I did not get any of them , Im just letting you guys know that there MIGHT be a little more wait on these , but it is out of my hands at the moment.

The ones I have I will start to ship out on Friday or Saturday.

Tomorrow is German Holiday and I proberbly wont get anything done tomorrow packing wise.

The shipping sheet will be updated by that time too.

Take care
John

That usually happens, if you are not able to pick up the packages from customs in time. They will return it to the sender. Same with the post office. I hope this will not be a problem, because it would be really sad, if we would not receive our long waited for Blufans Editions at all (especially Face off and WIR). Please let us know as soon as you have more information about the situation and which titles are affected.

Best wishes,

Michael

Reactions: spartan83
Is there a thread for Lawrence of Arabia Shipping Hub as I noticed on the GB thread that I have been assigned to you. Any info will be appreciated.
Thanks!!

Which list are you referring to John?

I noticed that you opened a seperate thread for Face Off, .. what about WIR?

I was referring to the WIRs :D This Thread is only for the WIR Steelbook all the other ones are either open or will be opened soon. Guess I could ask a Mod to rename the Thread to [EU and RoW BF HUB]- Shipping Management Program WIR Steelbook

Try to keep in mind this is not my "normal" procedure of doing things so it does take some time for me to get adjusted as well. Normally I just post the shipping info in the GB Thread which would have been for WIR the one from Kevin.

Is there a thread for Lawrence of Arabia Shipping Hub as I noticed on the GB thread that I have been assigned to you. Any info will be appreciated.
Thanks!!

No there is not at this time. I will try to get around to posting one tomorrow although I don't have that prioritized as they wont be shipped until tomorrow according to the Groupbuy Host. I will get to it though eventually.

Any update regarding this and also the Joes?

As far as updates on the Joes , lets just take one thing at a time. Since I was on vacation Customs sent some packages back to Kevin and we are working around the clock on a suitable solution of this problem. As for Face Off they will be shipped to me after the CHINA Holidays as we did not want to incur the same problems with Face Off like we did with WIRs.

For your specific shipping status plese check the table listed in the OP. If there is not a date beside your name that means I did not get to you today but will tomorrow or Monday at the latest- UNLESS you are awaiting a WHITE WIR - I will explain this later down in the Thread.

Where is the list?

Im sory but your not on my WIR (Wreck it Ralph) list for shipping so im assuming your speaking about a different Steelbook . As already stated I will be making the appropriate Threads for the Steelbooks tomorrow . Thanks for your understanding.

INFORMATION for EVERYONE who is expecting a White WIR...

just to let you guys know what has happened while I was on vacation. In this time WIRs were being delivered and customs had sent some boxes back due to the time frame to claim them. In those boxes must have been a lot of White WIRs as I only received a very few... the ones I did reiceve I had sent off BEFORE my vacation or I just did so yesterday and today.

Kevin and China is informed of this and are working on a solution for this problem , packages will be resent out to me after the China Holidays which is on Monday I think.

It will take about 1 week to get here and about 3-4 days more to go through the customs procedure so I have decided to ship out some members Blue WIRs and other steelbooks that were here . For these members I will send out the White WIR either with your Face OFF or GI JOE or any other SB that your are expecting in any GB of mine.

I thought this best to insure you can at least enjoy the blue one :)

We are really sorry for this problem that occurred while I was on vacation , that is one of the main reasons why we decided to wait on my return before shipping any further stuff , it is always better when I am here at the "scene" and can react accordingly instead of being thousands of miles away and having to make due with some Emails and Telefon calls.

Anyway I am going to bed now as it is after Midnight here :D and im very very tired :)

PLEASE as WRECK hast stated SUBSCRIPE to this Thread for Updates on the WIR situation.

Thanks for your time and patience on this matter.

Good night
John

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

I'm waiting for a white WIR with notepad. I'm guessing these are the ones that got sent back ?

yes those would be some of the ones that were sent back.

Take caer
john

I'm talking about WiR.

Look at you list again.

Im waiting for 2 SBs: 2D and 3D slips!

The list is in the first post.

You are listed there under Brazil, however there is no shipping information against your name, so I guess yours are going to be sent when available, as per the update above.

Don't worry, John has this in hand :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Masterblaster
So guys , now Ive ran out of blue slips , so the rest will have to be a little more patient until they arrive with the white ones.

For the people I did not get to (did not have enough SBs ) I will be sorting your Face Off (s) first as a small "sorry" gesture :)

As soon as I have an update on the steels that will arrive ill let you know....

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

The Shipping V5 is up now so please check for your shipping info.

Take care
John

*Picture removed because my wife was complaining about showing part of the living room :-( Sorry Guys :-( *

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Cheers for the update John, and for the hard work you and Kevin are putting in :thumbs:

I can squeeze in your White WIR for tomorrow , I have not done the label yet but ill add it to the update tomorrow ...

Take care
John

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

The list is in the first post.

You are listed there under Brazil, however there is no shipping information against your name, so I guess yours are going to be sent when available, as per the update above.

Don't worry, John has this in hand :)

That is correct.

Take care
John

Last edited: