[EU and RoW BF HUB]- Shipping Management Program ONLY for WIR GB

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Ok guys since all of the other HUB Stations are posting there lists here as a new Thread , I have decided to follow - its not really in my nature to follow :hilarious: I like to do normally my own thing :hilarious::hilarious:

But there are advantages of doing it this way, as Andy already stated - here is the place to ask questions or make comments about my supurb work load :hilarious::hilarious: . Of course you can still PM me with all information but you can also use this Thread....

I will be adding the list tomorrow.

Please refrain from asking questions like "when do we pay" or "what will be the cost " these questions (again as Andy has already stated ) cannot be judged until we receive them and have them packed and weighed.

Your cost will consist of the following points....

1. Shipping cost

2. Shipping insurance (I will not send anything uninsured UNLESS you specifically state that you take FULL responsibility

3. Packaging cost - this cost factor will include the cost of the box(s) , cost of bubble wrap and tape and proberbly even the Ink for the Label :hilarious::hilarious: Sorry feel in a good mood today so thought Id take it a step further :)

4. ANY and ALL IMPORT TAXES will be divided amoung all Steelbooks.

5. Paypal fees (unless we have a different arrangement )

6. Anything that I might have forgotten to mention like, LUNCH , DINNER , DRINKS and LOTS of ICE CREAM - you know I work up a big appiteit.

Have a nice Weekend.

Take care
John

Ps. I normally try to do EVERYONES shipping within 2-3 days of receipt. You can help insure this by being quick when I need you to :)

Shipping INFO :

gns45yaw.jpg

a2d87qex.jpg

p3n4npmm.jpg

j6rxztpq.jpg

fuhr368m.jpg

Last edited:
Hi John, is it possible to combine the shipping of Wreck It Ralph with Face Off and Oz? For me, it would be a total of six steelbooks, so it'd be worth the wait to save on shipping ;).

My two blue ones arrived a few days ago, unfortunately one slip cover is damaged at one edge. Most likely the steelbook underneath too.

Best regards,

Michael

My blue one arrived today. Thank you for the great packaging and putting all your effort into sending these out.
Unfortunately there are 2 fine dents, but they must have been there from the beginning as the slipcover is pristine.

Ill be making a small update over the weekend on the shipping !

Please if you have ANY complaints regarding the WIR Steelbook that you received PLEASE contact KEVIN about that , I don't have ANY influence over how they came. I only furthered the Steelbooks on to you.

Thanks for your understanding

Take caer
John

Please if you have ANY complaints regarding the WIR Steelbook that you received PLEASE contact KEVIN about that , I don't have ANY influence over how they came. I only furthered the Steelbooks on to you.

Thanks for your understanding

Take caer
John

Hi John,
that was only meant as a comment, not a complaint. I know that most WIR Steels are "damaged" in a certain way. I also know that you always do your best, especially with secure packaging.:thumbs: You are still my GB king::D

Best wishes,

Michael

So guys ,

here is the UPDATE on the situation with the WIRs...

Please check in the OP to see if yours has been shipped or not, if you see a date beside your name yours has shipped.

If not then im sorry I have at this moment no more WIRs to ship , no blue ones and no white ones.

2 packages are STILL stuck in Customs , the reason is not really known at this time. I have supplied them with all the paperwork they need.

China has resent the rest of the WIRs and we just now have to wait on the arrival which folks I really don't have any influence on .

I know this has been a very very long wait , it reminds me of one other BF release that took some time , but please be assured you will receive your stuffs as soon as I get them and can send them out.

As like yourself I also besides GBs have a normal Life with Kids and I cant spend every free second on the computer or packing as that would not be fair to my wife nor my children.

My wife has already agreed to help me out for the next few weeks until everything gets back under control and going in the normal routine way it has always been going.

Due to the amount of releases, and Groupbuys , we are busy for HDN and others everyday , in some sort of manner so please do be just a little more patient.

For those of you asking for Combination shipping that will NOT be done until everything has gone back to normal. Meaning as soon as I can I will be shipping what you have , if there is a shipping difference then I will request that you pay this.

I hope to receive some WIRs by the end of this week , beginning of next !

Thanks for your time and patience on this and other matters.

Take care
John

Hi john, on the shipping invoice, can you correct the date.

The correct date that you send me the package is 07.10.2013

not on 05.09.2013.

And the correct tracking number is RG494551204DE

Thanks for everything :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Masterblaster
Once again, huge thanks to John (and now his Wife) for keeping with this. It must be a nightmare for them, and I'm certain they will be glad when this one is over.