Everest (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #29) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 6, 2016
Purchase links: Numbered, Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK (34,15 €)
Notes: Numbered edition limited to 2000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited 1000 copies
Group buys: Live February 25 at 12 PM UK time - TIMEZONE CONVERTER
Numbered
Unnumbered

Everest_FAC.jpg

Everes.jpg
Everest.jpgEverest_.jpg
EV_UN.jpgEV_UN1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the unnumbered way more than the numbered, but I prefer the numbered goodies and stuff. Not sure what'll do :(

Is there any date for the GB anyway?

thanks

Reactions: harry
First FF7, then The Martian, now Everest. I think it is a good way for them to make some more money while still limiting their numbered editions to 2000. I see it as a way to provide more choices for the buyer. I will be looking to get the unnumbered version of Everest as I like the slip more.

I also see that for those who are determined to collect every FAC release or who don't want to make a choice between the two versions, it will be hard on their wallets. But then again, this hobby in general is a money sink! :p

first unnumbered was "Commando"

First unnumbered was As Above So Below with 200 copies and only 100 were numbered. Now it really looks like they're pushing more and more unnumbered editions while these could be easily numbered. We had 2nd versions numbered with FF7, John Wick, Terminator Genisys, MI5 and Birdman, but now suddenly let's not continue numbering the other version? Honestly, I thought these were just a temporary things, but doesn't look like it.

First unnumbered was As Above So Below with 200 copies and only 100 were numbered. Now it really looks like they're pushing more and more unnumbered editions while these could be easily numbered. We had 2nd versions numbered with FF7, John Wick, Terminator Genisys, MI5 and Birdman, but now suddenly let's not continue numbering the other version? Honestly, I thought these were just a temporary things, but doesn't look like it.
i was thinking of the same thing..they could easily make 2 variants like the ones you've mentioned above..

Reactions: harry
If you don't want to spend the time / money to produce the numbered cards, just print it on the back slip. This is what blufans does and even the smallest chines retailers do. No excuse for not numbering. In any form of collecting, people will always prefer to own something concrete and numbered without it being contested. " it's official " what I have...
Some consider some of Filmarena's releases as a piece of art. Let's keep it in those regards by numbering them.

Reactions: Actarus
so sad :( no more combined shipping :sorry:

Dear Sir, We are very sorry, but unfortunately these operations will no longer be possible to carry out the above mentioned reasons. They make us a great deal of confusion in the processing of orders and the subsequent administration. We will therefore adhere to the recommendations of the audit firm and the type of treatment merging, splitting, etc. significantly restrict. If you wish to change the order, it is recommended to cancel the whole order and make the order again. If we still have a collector's number advisable to book title alone. Thank you for your understanding.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing
If you don't want to spend the time / money to produce the numbered cards, just print it on the back slip. This is what blufans does and even the smallest chines retailers do. No excuse for not numbering. In any form of collecting, people will always prefer to own something concrete and numbered without it being contested. " it's official " what I have...
Some consider some of Filmarena's releases as a piece of art. Let's keep it in those regards by numbering them.

IF I like something better unnumberd I will go that way. Have not seen The Martian yet otherwise I would have gone unnumberd as I think its nicer than the numberd.

The Everest I like the Numbered better so having that one :) .

Reactions: harry and Hatori