Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: July 26th 2017
Purchase Link: Amazon Japan
Price: ¥10584

51qRtUQL+UL._SY400_.jpg

41m9AfY0G9L._SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
You need a different account for Amazon Japan. It's not connected to the other Amazons.

They must have recently changed this as my amazon account was connected, now the problem I'm having when it was linked I ordered another item, now that I needed to recreate my account. The item I ordered is not in my purchase history how can I track this old order now???

Would this be region free or locked and can it be watched in english as i hear that a lot of blu ray from japan dont have English when viewing. Never owned a title from there but like look of this.
I would rather have this over german one.

Will probably be region locked, but as for the english audio, you shouldn't worry. Only germans do butcher their releases by omitting the original audio...;)

Already ordered it, couldn't resist. :thumbs: I'll probably order the one for the first Evil Dead too, at least once I get the cash for it.

Reactions: elle82
Already ordered it, couldn't resist. :thumbs: I'll probably order the one for the first Evil Dead too, at least once I get the cash for it.
The two will look nice together i ordered the two,i thought they fetch silly prices but for the two it was something like $240 aud odd shipped.
I thought that was not too bad considering i have paid that and more sometimes for other stuff.

Reactions: gigan72 and elle82
The two will look nice together i ordered the two,i thought they fetch silly prices but for the two it was something like $240 aud odd shipped.
I thought that was not too bad considering i have paid that and more sometimes for other stuff.
They might even drop by the release date so it could be less.

Bet everyone who saw this thread that didn't already have it ordered like me, Thanked the lord you made it!! haha
I would not have even known about it if not seen on here. But is that not the norm item selling out on pre order im sure more will come up when its out.
Unless japan are different,but glad i ordered when i did.
No wonder its sold out does look smart,shame the blu was not in english though like the statue.
Bit silly but never mind.

Would this be region free or locked and can it be watched in english as i hear that a lot of blu ray from japan dont have English when viewing. Never owned a title from there but like look of this.
I would rather have this over german one.

Color Color
Aspect Ratio(s) Cinemascope
Region A
Subtitles English Japanese
Audio Track English DTS HD 5.1ch Surround
Japanese DTS HD 5.1ch Surround