Mediabook Evil Dead Extended Cut (2013) (Blu-ray Mediabook) (Germany)

I ordered cover C and on the shop it says that is available immediately and ships within 2 - 5 days, even though my order has not been shipped yet.
The other editions are not available and don't mention a release date :dunno:

Edit: Cover C shipped today :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
My Cover D arrived yesterday! :thumbs:

Attachments

• IMG_8805.jpg
    IMG_8805.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 177
  • Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
EVIL DEAD (2013) Extended Cut Mediabook Cover C by Nameless Media (2x Blu-ray).

I picked this mediabook up at last week´s movie convention.
A really beautiful edition coming with both versions (1.500 copies, numbered).

Evil Dead IMG_1003.jpg
Evil Dead Disc 1 IMG_1008.jpg
Evil Dead Disc 2 IMG_1020.jpg

Unboxing video (in english)

I also have that one and although it was the last choice (others sold out) I´m happpy with it, because the spot gloss text looks awesome and all in all this was a step forward in Mediabook quality and design. Bought many other Nameless Mediabooks then.

Reactions: shane54
I also have that one and although it was the last choice (others sold out) I´m happpy with it, because the spot gloss text looks awesome and all in all this was a step forward in Mediabook quality and design. Bought many other Nameless Mediabooks then.
Yes, I wanted to have this mediabook because of the glossy script on the front. The pure white cover looked mediocre, the red cover too (and cost even 30€ more than cover c at the movie convention) and the Sciotti artwork was not my taste, either. The packaging, pictures etc. is absolutely great qualitywise.

Reactions: komor
Yes, I wanted to have this mediabook because of the glossy script on the front. The pure white cover looked mediocre, the red cover too (and cost even 30€ more than cover c at the movie convention) and the Sciotti artwork was not my taste, either. The packaging, pictures etc. is absolutely great qualitywise.
Somehow I quite like them all, but the spot gloss text is hard to top and the other artworks were also used for the steelbook releases (except of the face cover). I also have the steelbook with the red cover, that was on sale for €5,99, because it was cut and bought the scandinavian extended version with German language for cheap, so it was €15 in sum. The red-yellow uncut-steelbook from UK I also have, but it is a bit too dark and matte. The red-white steelbook looks much better and is glossy. Later another Mediabook with the white artwork was released, but didn´t have the text and the Evil Dead-logo was moved. From all editions, that were released so far I like the Mediabooks the most.

Reactions: shane54