Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 17, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

Evil Dead Rises.jpg

Evil Dead Rise Open.jpg Evil Dead Rise inside.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone else got their copy from HMV, Zavvi or Amazon as I've not seen any movement on the Zavvi site and looking at HMV there's a message stating that this steelbook has been discontinued.

Any ideas what's happened with his one?
Mine arrived yesterday from HMV.

But I was planning on sending it back and getting the french version in a month. Not sure what to do now

Has anyone else got their copy from HMV, Zavvi or Amazon as I've not seen any movement on the Zavvi site and looking at HMV there's a message stating that this steelbook has been discontinued.

Got mine yesterday from HMV. Was dispatched on Friday

Reactions: Flloydo
Did anyone get their zavvi preorders at all?
I just want to know if I've been screwed as I proerdered the moment it went live on the site.

My order was dispatched on Saturday
I got delivery on Monday I ordered with Amazon UK

My order had release date delivery listed when I did the pre order (I have a prime membership)

The deadites are really putting some of through the wringer waiting for this to be dispatched...
evil dead horror GIF

Just had to snag one of these from Amazon for £29.99 and with it being matt finish it will sign on the front by her hand nicely in Manchester in November when Alyssa Sutherland attends the horror con.