Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 12) [Hong Kong]

Feb 28, 2018
Norway
Release date: August 10, 2018 August 17, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Slip - PET Slip - One Click (Pre-order on July 6 at 8 PM UTC +8) - Check your local timing HERE
Price:
$38.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $39.99 (PET Slip) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - PET Slip
Notes: Steelbook is full gloss with debossed title.
- Full Slip (Full Holofoil Paper Slip, Embossing, 1- 800 numbered copies)
- Lenti Slip (3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + - Embossing, 1- 1000 numbered copies)
- PET Slip (Transparent O-RING PET + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Holofoil + Embossing, 1- 1200 numbered copies)
- One Click (1- 500 numbered copies)

180619_FS_packshot_2048x2048.jpgLS_packshot_92236752-dfc0-492d-95a5-43da8e329260_2048x2048.jpgPET_packshot_2048x2048.jpg180619_box_packshot_2048x2048.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched this and there wasn't an English language option for the menu. :confused:
I noticed this as well
Disc when loads menu has no english language option to choose from but has lot of other language options

This causes the list of extras is not in english but you can sort make out what each extras title is depending on what language you pick from in menu when disc loads

Audio and subtitles not affected you have english option to choose from

They should have included english language menu option on the blu-ray

Reactions: Noodles
I noticed this as well
Disc when loads menu has no english language option to choose from but has lot of other language options

This causes the list of extras is not in english but you can sort make out what each extras title is depending on what language you pick from in menu when disc loads

Audio and subtitles not affected you have english option to choose from

They should have included english language menu option on the blu-ray
I must've spent a good 5 mins going back and forth through the language options thinking I was going insane lol. I just settled for Portuguese in the end... not that I understand a word of it. :LOL:

Awesome pics guys. Looking forward to receiving mine now :oohyeah: But, is it bad to say I still prefer the WWA steel over Manta's....?! :scat::cautious::censored:
You are not the only one. I loved the WWA of Ex machina.
one of those rare occasions in which the original has not comparative on after releases, just amazing which by the way is my favorite steelbook ever............

I missed out on the WWA and chased the HDZ release for a while but could never find a decent price for it. I don't like steels not having the title of the movie on the front of them, so to me, I was ecstatic when Manta announced this.

I received it Saturday and I'm really happy with the PET version, the steel is great too, and it's the first Manta steel I've got that doesn't have any fine scratches or paint defects (haven't ordered from them since Wonder Woman)

Top job Manta, now to swap the disc out with my UHD

Stunning edition. Love the embossing/ debossing on the slip, the debossing on the steel title and the finish on the booklet. Very classy. Still prefer the original white steel but this is lovely. Also need to get the mondo steel

1/3

View attachment 390417

Great photos yet again floydo!!! That fullslip has turned out pretty gorgeous!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo