E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 19, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchi - OOS
Price: $34.99
Note: 300 copies - Limited to 2 per order.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
totally forget this went live today but happy it was still available to order when i came back from work

is this confirmed to have only 300 copies and if yes will this be numbered?

is this confirmed to have only 300 copies and if yes will this be numbered?
That's what is said about the print run on the KimchiDVD web site here (Notice-page, link on the top right of every page at Kimchi).

KimchiDVD Collection releases have always had a numbering sticker; I don't see why this would be any different.

Reactions: Vaako
have to remember this is not the Kimchi Exclusive line with WEA and many other places also have a special copy of the movie.

Damn it, I hate when they do this to the movie that I wish I could "un-watch" it. Why do they have to make it soooooo beautiful??!? :facepalm:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
hope this stay in stock for a while to make a statement that even collecters won't buy every crap to complete there collections. dicisions like that can inflict there future sells aswell, a lot of people that were willed to get a full set of every release from one retailer like kimchi or others got already scared away from the ridicolous amount of random and bad movie re-/releases. would be great if they just could stick to widely acclaimed good movies or at least get some kind of central theme for there title choices. i mean they starting a new lineup and no one can tell how these movies like fantastic 4, the walk and so on playing in the same league or could be anyway related together. maybe its just me but from other collections like the arrow or masters of cinema releases i was willing to buy some titles i wasnt even that interested in the first place but they have some kind of theme in there title choices and they match perefectly together, shame though they dont come with the premium package like fullslips, numbered cards etc.

Last edited:
This Full Slip is sooooo beautiful!! ****! And The Steel is beautiful too! I think i will Order. Didnt see The Movie yet so maybe Its a try. But curious what FAC is doing with this. I know their package will be awesome too but maybe if they choose another pic for the Full Slip then it won't be that good!! Decisions Decisions....

Have to wait for FAC ... regardless of the film being a pile of poo I still need to add to the collection.

That slip is so nice though ... it's like the Whiplash, Cinderella and The Fifth Element fullslips had intercourse. And the Fantastic 4 fullslip came out as a result.

Not surprised, keep in mind that Pixels and Inside Out are still in stock
Most people don't care about Fantastic 4 (2015) unless of course if FAC does it

i have a few FAC steelbooks and they sure do not disappoint but all the delays are starting to annoy me so i decided to jump on the Kimchi version for F4 and judging by the pics i think i made a good choice

off course the packaging of FAC's version will be great too but one edition for this movie is more than enough ;-)

hope this stay in stock for a while to make a statement that even collecters won't buy every crap to complete there collections. dicisions like that can inflict there future sells aswell, a lot of people that were willed to get a full set of every release from one retailer like kimchi or others got already scared away from the ridicolous amount of random and bad movie re-/releases. would be great if they just could stick to widely acclaimed good movies or at least get some kind of central theme for there title choices. i mean they starting a new lineup and no one can tell how these movies like fantastic 4, the walk and so on playing in the same league or could be anyway related together. maybe its just me but from other collections like the arrow or masters of cinema releases i was willing to buy some titles i wasnt even that interested in the first place but they have some kind of theme in there title choices and they match perefectly together, shame though they dont come with the premium package like fullslips, numbered cards etc.

I doubt this matters one way or the other. Kimchi isn't Criterion or some independent company building a library. They're a retailer that sometimes is able to get rights to sell exclusive versions of movies. So their options are limited. Plus, they're more like Best Buy or HMV rather than Criterion or Arrow. Moreover, I suspect they may have done this as part of a bigger deal with Fox. That might not be true, but even if its not they've limited themselves to 300 units. Which some are selling as evidenced by this thread. So I doubt it does much to their bottom line if they have some left over. So I doubt it changes what movies they do in the future.