Multi Far Cry 5 (2018)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Ubisoft teases Far Cry 5
farcry5.jpg

As part of their fiscal year report for 2016-2017, Ubisoft has confirmed that some fan-favorite titles will be arriving over their next fiscal, which runs from April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018, including a new Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry 5, and The Crew 2.

“In 2017-18 we will see the exciting returns of Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Crew and South Park,”

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98 and Noodles
DAYUM! :OMG: I agree, this does look AWESOME! :woot: :cool: :thumbs: Like a Hillbilly GTA/Red Dead! :D

Haha yeah. I remember thinking to myself:
Rednecks.... country music....... religious fanatics..... I'm SOLD!

I never got round to playing Far Cry 4 because I never completed 3, but 5 looks like a must buy for me.

Haha yeah. I remember thinking to myself:
Rednecks.... country music....... religious fanatics..... I'm SOLD!

I never got round to playing Far Cry 4 because I never completed 3, but 5 looks like a must buy for me.
What's wrong with Rednecks?Some of my best friends are rednecks and listen to country music.

All of these people look interesting.Love the preacher and the pilot.They scream MErica

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
What's wrong with Rednecks?Some of my best friends are rednecks and listen to country music.

All of these people look interesting.Love the preacher and the pilot.They scream MErica

Did I say there was anything wrong with them?
I do assume though that they are going to be stereotyped in the game? I just think it will make for very lively and exciting environment in game

Did I say there was anything wrong with them?
I do assume though that they are going to be stereotyped in the game? I just think it will make for very lively and exciting environment in game
2tYt6V9.gif

I was joking man.I don't care how they are portrayed and looked at.I mean they will never be shown in a positive light as the studio is extremely left leaning so complaining would be useless..I do feel " Rednecks" get a bad wrap for no reason.I as a black man has had more redneck friends then anything else and have never seen racism or hate come from any of them, as they are shown in the media.But that's neither here nor there.

I wasn't being serious man.Game looks good either way.

boomer1.jpg

Let's play Far Cry 5 on PS4! The iconic open-world series finds new stories to tell in the besieged community of Hope County, Montana. The people are under attack by a fanatical cult, and your only chance to help them is join up with the local Resistance -- which includes Boomer the dog! See Boomer in action as we play alongside Far Cry 5 Creative Director Dan Hay. Recorded at E3 2017 in Los Angeles.

Haven‘t played Xbox for a long time, but this looks awesome!! Have taken two weeks vacations for the game, hope it’s worth it.