Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 16th and 23rd, 2015
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies each
Furious 7 releases in cinemas later this year. Start your engines now by grabbing the complete set of The Fast & The Furious Steelbooks on Zavvi! Pre-order all Steelbooks & you will be given a mystery discount at the end of March. Each Fast & Furious Steelbook is limited to 2000 copies & will be available for just £12.99 each! We will launch two at 12pm (GMT) every Sunday until 08/02/15.

Release threads:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Furious 5
Fast & Furious 6

Direct purchase links:
The Fast and the Furious (Sold out)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast 5
Fast & Furious 6

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg ff.jpg ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You will be given a mystery discount at the end of March

That's a bit vague as it could be just the usual mystery discount code we get from time to time with most been 12% or 15%

You have to order all in advance and pay the full £12.99 each as the release date is March 16th, 2015 for all 6 releases
End of March getting a mystery discount code that's means after you paid £77.94 and already got delivery

Why don't they just make all 6 releases live same time and apply a discount to your order when ordering if you purchase all 6 releases

The mystery discount code could end up been anything with some getting less or more and only for use with a future purchase

I agree. I want all 6 so just release all 6 at the same time and reward people who buy all 6 a discount say 10% at time of purchase. All they are going to to do is give u a code to be used on another purchase no doubt which can only be used on instock items and not pre orders. Typical zavvi

You will be given a mystery discount at the end of March

That's a bit vague as it could be just the usual mystery discount code we get from time to time with most been 12% or 15%

You have to order all in advance and pay the full £12.99 each as the release date is March 16th, 2015 for all 6 releases
End of March getting a mystery discount code that's means after you paid £77.94 and already got delivery

Why don't they just make all 6 releases live same time and apply a discount to your order when ordering if you purchase all 6 releases

The mystery discount code could end up been anything with some getting less or more and only for use with a future purchase
Probably a code to get Fast7 cheaper

I think all of these films suck, except for the first, which is actually a great movie. And maybe the fifth. But it seems I am in the minority on this one :)

Don't know how I feel about the steelbook art, I guess it has to be seen in person. If the colors pop they may be excellent! I have the Dutch steel import for F&F 1, so not sure which I will end up liking better...

I think all of these films suck, except for the first, which is actually a great movie. And maybe the fifth. But it seems I am in the minority on this one :)

Don't know how I feel about the steelbook art, I guess it has to be seen in person. If the colors pop they may be excellent! I have the Dutch steel import for F&F 1, so not sure which I will end up liking better...
You think all the films suck :cautious: ?

Well, I was overstating my case. I think the first one is awesome, Vin Diesel and Paul Walker at their best. Each one after that gets progressively worse, until the Rock steps in and makes #five a decent movie. But #6? nah...anyways, the steelbooks are still nice :)