Fast & Furious 1-6 (Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: May 13th, 2015

Price: 6500 NTD (pre-order price: 5850 NTD)

Purchase Link: JSDVD

Package Detail:
- Limited 500 Sets
- Furious Limited Numbers Card
- 6 Steelbooks (Collection Box ‘7 Copies Size’)
- 6 Postcards
- 80 Pages Photobook

ffbox-1.jpg
ffbox-2.jpg

ffbox-4.jpg

ffbox-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah was already digging it and now this package has my attention after that shot, limited to 500 plus goodies, plus case with room for 7 Yikes. Just did Full BF GOTG Everything, 1 Click Nova Big Hero 6 plus Avengers Zavvi and Nova Media this week with Raid 1 & 2 Kimichi as the cherry on top. This is getting out of hand will soon be at the Pawn Shop waiting till they open like a crack addict. How does anyone afford to keep up? All these Film Arenas now, unreal. My new cabinets can't get here fast enough.

yes, i think they will put the 80 pages photobook in the box, to fill the Furious 7's empty space.

btw, they only list six film on the box... :-(

Is it possible that there's a J-card with a black front covering the Fast & Furious 7 title?

Once it's removed you can read it then add the steelbook later. Still, what's the point as the franchise will continue past 7 anyway?

I agree, without the slips it doesn't make sense to buy this unless you are desperate to have the box.
True, same as the HDz JPs - to make it worthwhile they would have to incorporate unique art - not just a box, booklet and a few cards - there are some enterprising guys here who could knock one of these together in their spare time.
True but then again you can say the same thing about every single (WWA) release from the BIG BOYS that everyone 'me included' go crazy over (Nova/HDZ/BF and KimchiDVD) :p

I would've loved the extra slips on each steelbook but that won't stop me from purchasing this set as 1) it's from Taiwan and I'm a massive fan so gotta keep my TW collection up-to-date, 2) I do not own any other F&F release so this will be the perfect addition to my movie steelbook collection, 3) I like the idea that this unique set is coming from the distributer and not a forum/etailer based group makin' an effort to produce something special, numbered and collectable for us suckers!! :cigar:

Reactions: metal hunter
True but then again you can say the same thing about every single (WWA) release from the BIG BOYS that everyone 'me included' go crazy over (Nova/HDZ/BF and KimchiDVD) :p

I would've loved the extra slips on each steelbook but that won't stop me from purchasing this set as 1) it's from Taiwan and I'm a massive fan so gotta keep my TW collection up-to-date, 2) I do not own any other F&F release so this will be the perfect addition to my movie steelbook collection, 3) I like the idea that this unique set is coming from the distributer and not a forum/etailer based group makin' an effort to produce something special, numbered and collectable for us suckers!! :cigar:
If you don't own any other fast and Furious releases and you collect TW steels then this is perfect! I do own them so double dipping isn't worth it for me.:)

Yeah was already digging it and now this package has my attention after that shot, limited to 500 plus goodies, plus case with room for 7 Yikes. Just did Full BF GOTG Everything, 1 Click Nova Big Hero 6 plus Avengers Zavvi and Nova Media this week with Raid 1 & 2 Kimichi as the cherry on top. This is getting out of hand will soon be at the Pawn Shop waiting till they open like a crack addict. How does anyone afford to keep up? All these Film Arenas now, unreal. My new cabinets can't get here fast enough.

Yeah, but will the cabinets fit in the tent you'll be livng in soon? :)

You, and everyone else who has said it is right: It is out of hand - this lot, HDz, Blufans are basically taking the mick. They know full well that they can put anything out, tarted up with a few paltry extras and charge the earth for it and a loyal band of followers, who just go into this apparently mindlessly, will lap them up.

So, we have a steelbook coming out soon. It's called Fly Race - about two flies crawling up a wall. It will numbered and limited to just 500 copies, comes with full slip, 80 page booklet and six postcards - a snip at $75 . . .:)

Last edited:
@Jaxxx I think you have to try to stick to the release that "most" appeals to you so you feel comfortable in your collection decision and stay within your own guidelines. Retailers will naturally always try to outdo each other to move copies-especially with hefty competition for the same title-it will never change-that is their business. Good luck deciding!

Last edited:
Reactions: DJHilalo