Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 7th September 2015
Purchase links:
Zavvi
HMV UK
HMV IE
Price: £19.99 (HMV UK) - £22.99 (Zavvi) - €24.99 (HMV IE)

1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I correct in thinking that the UK release of Furious 7 is basically going to be the placeholder artwork as we've already seen and NOT anything like the German Media Markt version which carried through with the matching designs of the F&F 1-6 ???

Personally, I was looking forward to completing the set with matching designs as with the Germany Media Markt version (with the empty case). Slightly disappointed if it's going to be as shown on Zavvi's listing as it's not exactly similar or consistent with the previous 6 :sour: :bored:

It's looking more and more likely that it wont match.

As more countries announce it, even ones that had the recent matching set, and none of them look the same as those, they're all variations on a theme. Mainly black and white, with different images on the front and pictures of a car on the back. TBH, I can understand them not matching on the front, but surely having the number at the bottom of the spine and the revs counter on the back could have been kept.

If Zavvi really had an exclusive, then maybe there would have been a chance. MediaMarkt have an exclusive coming out, so maybe theirs will be a re-release of the original part 7 that matches.

Is anyone in the UK getting the fast 7 that matches the other 6?

i believe that the only FF7 SteelBook that matches the other 6 is from Germany, and it's already sold out.
(no disc inside, just empty SteelBook)
You mean this one?:

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ook-mediamarkt-exclusive-germany.67564/page-2

You can still get it. Now they are taking preorders for it complete with the disc.

And some Ninjas reckon the empty case is still available in store for €7.

A German ninja might be able to help you out with whatever one you want?

F***ing unbelievable they are not matching the previous 6 steelbooks in the UK!!!

What is it with Universal???

People buy the 6 previous movies expecting the 7th to match and Universal screw us over!!!!!

And they wonder why people illegally download!!!

Ok...i've given in!!! just ordered at Amazon.de for £19.72!! And released on August 13!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: a full 3 1/2 weeks before Zavvi/HMV...perfect for my August Bank Holiday week off!!!

I got my order shipped email at 2.00am this morning
Unusual time for a Hmv Ireland order shipped email

I should have delivery Tomorrow

whatever it says now, On initial info release, HMV claimed an HMV Exclusive - without doubt, as I saw the press release.

Oh...Eire :)

Steady on old chap - you'll frighten the horses. Some of the natives get very tetchy over what you call their bit of the Island - 'Eire' isn;t allowed by some factions, and you definitley cannot refer to it as part of 'The British Isles' - despite it being the correct geographical term, and emphatically NOt a political one, without someone jumping up and down about it.
I say this as a man with a foot in either camp, and know well how bloody peurile it can become.

Reactions: paulboland
whatever it says now, On initial info release, HMV claimed an HMV Exclusive - without doubt, as I saw the press release.

Steady on old chap - you'll frighten the horses. Some of the natives get very tetchy over what you call their bit of the Island - 'Eire' isn;t allowed by some factions, and you definitley cannot refer to it as part of 'The British Isles' - despite it being the correct geographical term, and emphatically NOt a political one, without someone jumping up and down about it.
I say this as a man with a foot in either camp, and know well how bloody peurile it can become.

They call Ireland - Republic of Ireland is the distribution territory...

HMV Ireland Delivery

New Packaging :thumbs:
Fantastic new packaging and for those wondering yes it fits through your letter box
10628531_10207056764798101_5594770575521575708_n.jpg 11933382_10207056764838102_994428075829888614_n.jpg

11261530_10207056764918104_5915698504896531702_n.jpg

Note its not a HMV exclusive
Its just a UK exclusive available from Zavvi/HMV

Last edited:
What exactly does UK exclusive mean? :confused:
Its available exclusive from 2 retailers in the UK from Zavvi and HMV
That's makes it a UK exclusive as its not available trade wide UK with all UK retailers

When a release it not exclusive any retailer can sell it that's the difference

Reactions: eLviS1987