Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 7th September 2015
Purchase links:
Zavvi
HMV UK
HMV IE
Price: £19.99 (HMV UK) - £22.99 (Zavvi) - €24.99 (HMV IE)

1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi will get there own artwork so will HMV, yes HMV is a UK company, a bit weird though

I think Zavvi will get UK, as HMV is through HMV Ireland, so HMV must have the territory for the Republic of Ireland given the price is Euros and not GBP? :confused:

I just checked Zavvi website it don't say its a Zavvi exclusive like usual with zavvi exclusives
? It Just has Fast & Furious 7 - UK Exclusive Steelbook (Limited to 3000 copies)

Is this a first, or are there other Ireland released Steelbooks
It's not listed in the exclusive section on the HMV Ireland Website it's just listed as in the general Steelbook section available to pre order

Even Zavvi website it's not listed as a Zavvi exclusive it's just listed as UK exclusive on the Zavvi website which is different to their usual listings
Usually it would be listed as Zavvi Exclusive and not be listed as UK exclusive

Last edited:

It's not listed in the exclusive section on the HMV Ireland Website it's just listed as in the general Steelbook section available to pre order

Even Zavvi website it's not listed as a Zavvi exclusive it's just listed as UK exclusive on the Zavvi website which is different to their usual listings
Usually it would be listed as Zavvi Exclusive and not be listed as UK exclusive

It said it was an exclusive in the pic in the email I received.

This is no longer a Zavvi exclusive, as xtra-vision have it on their website for £19.99 (£3 cheaper than Zavvi)
Also, Zavvi have changed the title on their website to 'UK exclusive'.
Its been listed that UK exclusive on the Zavvi website a good while I mentioned it a few weeks ago
It did not say Zavvi exclusive it just had UK exclusive
I'm not even sure if was ever listed as Zavvi exclusive as I only ever seen listing say UK exclusive

Did anyone see this with the words Zavvi exclusive at any stage or was it just assumed it was

Last edited:
It says Zavvi Exclusive in the OP here.
The OP listing is not the same as retailer website listing
I have not seen listed as a Zavvi exclusive on Zavvi website
I have only seen UK exclusive

At first glance yes it looks like the usual listing but with a slight difference and its easy to think it was the same usual Zavvi exclusive listing

Did anyone ever see it listed as Zavvi exclusive on the website instead of what is listed as in UK exclusive
If it was ever listed as Zavvi exclusive I not seen it

Last edited:
The OP listing is not the same as retailer website listing
I have not seen listed as a Zavvi exclusive on Zavvi website
I have only seen UK exclusive

At first glance yes it looks like the usual listing but with a slight difference and its easy to think it was the same usual Zavvi exclusive listing

Did anyone ever see it listed as Zavvi exclusive on the website instead of what is listed as in UK exclusive
If it was ever listed as Zavvi exclusive I not seen it
My point is, it was listed as a Zavvi exclusive when the OP was created. They changed it since.

My point is, it was listed as a Zavvi exclusive when the OP was created. They changed it since.
I understand that the HDN listing has Zavvi Exclusive but did the Actual Zavvi website listing ever have Zavvi exclusive as I have only seen the Zavvi listing on their website say UK exclusive

Ohh ffs, YES, it was "zavvi exclusive" originally on the zavvi site. That's why I ordered at what I considered to be an overinflated price.
Now it's not exclusive to that retailer I'll be cancelling and seeking a cheaper retailer.

Reactions: BluSteel2012