The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 26, 2015
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €7
Note: Part of the Fast & Furious Franchise from Media Markt

Fast-&-Furious-7-(Leere-Steelbook-Edition---Media-Markt-Edition)-[Sonstiges].png

Last edited by a moderator:
all other steels for ff 1-6 are now also available for 9,90€ at Media markt online shop same design like zavvi yes
Hey!

Just wondering where you found out this information? There doesn't seem to be anything on their site to indicate this? Also, is €9.90 correct? Sounds cheap compared to everywhere else (even their original 2 Fast 2 Furious Steelbook is still €13.99)
Regards.

** Okay, I just found this......**

http://www.bluray-disc.de/blu-ray-n...xklusiv-bei-media-markt-in-blu-ray-steelbooks

They will all release at the same time on March 26th exclusive to Media Markt.

Last edited:
Hey!

Just wondering where you found out this information? There doesn't seem to be anything on their site to indicate this? Also, is €9.90 correct? Sounds cheap compared to everywhere else (even their original 2 Fast 2 Furious Steelbook is still €13.99)
Regards.

** Okay, I just found this......**

http://www.bluray-disc.de/blu-ray-n...xklusiv-bei-media-markt-in-blu-ray-steelbooks

They will all release at the same time on March 26th exclusive to Media Markt.

Can we assume then that Zavvi will provide those that ordered all 6 with a mystery discount for this "empty steel" for Fast 7 then since it is releasing March 26th with the other 6?

I've seen pics of these on instagram seems people have received them. I hope Zavvi do something like this.

Given that the art for the new wave of 1 thru 6 is the same worldwide, and they're in the process of promoting Fast 7, and Zavvi are promising prezzies for those buying all 6 of the new wave, then if this is the final design at MM, it will be the same elsewhere.

Don't know, but I have a feeling Zavvi may actually give away the Fast 7 empty case, either that, or a discount on a complete one. This would potentially tie in with their 'anniversary' re: Roger Rabbit.

This is really nice. I just purchased 1-6 from Zavvi last week. I hope they include this as a bonus.
BUT WAIT! They might if you buy a ZBOX!!!! :banghead:

Is this one sold out now? (in store as well?) I was thinking of getting this, will probably have to resort to using eBay unfortunately. I have been waiting for some other country to get the same art but I cant see any country with this art (unless I missed a release)