I'm a twist kinda guy so here's mine (in no particular order):
1. Planet of the Apes (1968)
2. The Others (2001)
3. Fight Club (1999)
4. The Descent (2005)
5. The Sixth Sense (1999)
6. Secret Window (2004)
7. Dark City (1998)
8. Abre los ojos (Open your Eyes ) (1997)
9. Twelve Monkeys (1995)
10. The Devil's Advocate (1997)
11. The Forgotten (2004)

Last edited:
Years later... "The Usual Suspects" is still one of my top favorite endings to a movie!

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that...he's gone."

EPIC :thumbs:

Reactions: PunkNinja
The Matrix

When I watch The Matrix, its deeply emotional for me. I have went on record saying "The Matrix Trilogy" is metaphorical for religious dogma, and you can recognize that throughout the series when your beliefs about what the first film established are challenged, and I believe that is a central reason why people don't like the sequels because they tell you that, what you were led to believe-in is actually not true.

x0o2n8.jpg

But I digress, watching the first film and making the connection between Thomas Anderson, and "The Savior" The One, were the things that connected me deeply and emotionally to the character of "Neo" because of my religious beliefs. If not hearing Morpheus, call Neo, The Foretold Savior of the Human Race, or Trinity, casually mentioning, Jesus, he's killing him, wasn't enough. Too see Neo, die and comeback from the dead, showing his believers that he was/is The One... Blew me away. The first time seeing this, I was in tears and didn't know why.

r8cjmd.jpg

I still can't watch that part without having at least, a warm-chilling sensation go through my body. From that point on, until the credits roll, it adds up for me as the greatest and my favorite movie ending ever!

Last edited:
My favorite movie ending of all time, brings chills to my spine, the music is perfect.....

Clooney's facial expressions sum the movie up, great acting.

Last edited by a moderator:
simply list ur fav twist ending on films ,
the obvious one is the 6th sense i think alot of people would think of this straight away
please dont quote spoilers and ruin it for people who have not seen the movie ,
make sure u use the drop down spoiler
************************************************************************************************
my favs are:
lucky number sleven
remember me
dead mans shoes
all amazing twists in my opinion

Lucky number Sleven was good.
The Prestiage had a cool ending/Twists
The Usual Suspects
Buried
Empire strike backs (Classic)
Fight Club

The descent had a cruel ending although the americans may not no it.

Reactions: jeremycanrana