The Fifth Element (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #26) [Korea]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: January 29, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - One Click
Price: $34.99
Note: SteelBook is glossed and embossed. Lenti 1300 copies - Full Slip A1 1000 copies - Full Slip A2 300 copies - One Click 200 copies
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

1.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg

14501660928292136.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Lenti this morning, looks great but unfortunetely my booklet was already ripped as it was caught in the bits inside the steelbook, that's never happened before, very nice overall though :thumbs:

Got my Lenti this morning, looks great but unfortunetely my booklet was already ripped as it was caught in the bits inside the steelbook, that's never happened before, very nice overall though :thumbs:

Sorry to hear that. May be drop Kimchi an email to see if they will send a replacement ?

I nearly tore my lenti slip trying to get the sealed steelbook out of it !! It's super tight. And the disc is so tight as well it's as if it will snap when you try and take it off the hub. Have to bend it so much.

Sorry to hear that. May be drop Kimchi an email to see if they will send a replacement ?

I nearly tore my lenti slip trying to get the sealed steelbook out of it !! It's super tight. And the disc is so tight as well it's as if it will snap when you try and take it off the hub. Have to bend it so much.
Yeah I sent Tony a email mate :) hopefully he can help me out somehow but I'm just glad it was the back of the booklet ripped and not the front or even worse the steel etc damaged, and yeah I thought that too about the Lenti, wasn't the easiest trying to take it off the steel was it ? lol haven't seen this in ages so looking forward to watching it again soon

Got my A2 Fullslip this morning. Really impressed with it! The colours on the slip make it stand out and definitely one of the best Kimchi releases to date.

Reactions: InAFalsetto
Had my Leeloo slip redelivered today, since I missed the postman yesterday. :facepalm:

It's an absolutely gorgeous edition and is now genuinely one of my favourite full slips! The steelbook itself is stunning too... I don't think I've ever seen such a glossy looking steel. Even though it looks amazing in all of the photos on here, they still don't do it complete justice IMO... it needs to be seen in hand!

Looking forward to rewatching this later. :D

Had my Leeloo slip redelivered today, since I missed the postman yesterday. :facepalm:

It's an absolutely gorgeous edition and is now genuinely one of my favourite full slips! The steelbook itself is stunning too... I don't think I've ever seen such a glossy looking steel. Even though it looks amazing in all of the photos on here, they still don't do it complete justice IMO... it needs to be seen in hand!

Looking forward to rewatching this later. :D

I received mine yesterday and I absolutely love all of them. It's true about the steelbook, you have to see one in hand. I'm very impressed with this release.

I received mine yesterday and I absolutely love all of them. It's true about the steelbook, you have to see one in hand. I'm very impressed with this release.
You got them all? Nice! :thumbs:

Which one's your favourite mate?

You got them all? Nice! :thumbs:

Which one's your favourite mate?

Well, it has to be Leeloo slip. That's the one I would keep from all 3. They did a great job with all, but I just happend to love Milla Jovovich very much. Ever since I saw her first time in Return To The Blue Lagoon I've been in love. Even one of my daughters got name from her. Too bad one steelbook was damaged, it's got a dent and the cover is bent, it's a bit hard to close. Kimchi quality control doesn't seem that great always. I need to contact Tony once again, but he didn't respond to my ealier messages.

Kaka still has my A1 (I HOPE). I'm getting a bit antsy seeing all these beautiful snaps going up.

My A1 slip is being shipped out over the next couple of days. The pictures look absolutely superb and no doubt this is going to look even better in-hand

Reactions: harry