The Fifth Element (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #26) [Korea]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: January 29, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - One Click
Price: $34.99
Note: SteelBook is glossed and embossed. Lenti 1300 copies - Full Slip A1 1000 copies - Full Slip A2 300 copies - One Click 200 copies
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

1.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg

14501660928292136.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
tokaman said:
One Click arrived this morning #113, over the moon with this release each slip is stunning. KimchiDVD's best yet?...
View attachment 217363 View attachment 217364

This release turned out great. Atleast one of the best from kimchidvd. No matter which one you bought you can't really go wrong, since all 3 are very nice. I have many kimchidvd releases and I absolutely love Leon, Tangled, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind Tripack, Cinderellla, HER, Perfume, Amelie Tripack, Memento, Thor Darkworld to name a few. I find it hard to choose which one has been the best ever, but I'll certainly give 2 thumbs up for this release :thumbs::thumbs:.

Reactions: tokaman
ebay reseller, ebay reseller, ebay reseller ! ! !

giphy.gif

Little unfair flower could be 1 opened one sealed , or incase one was damaged. Hell if I could have aforded it I would have jumped at 2 sets of the one click with how fantastic its shapeing up to be . Like I would have gone for 2 Dredd Nova's .

I'd have just sat on them infact I'd have .

Reactions: harry
Amazing photo, looks much much better than any fifth element photo I've seen. Shows you how important is to take a good photo when you are selling something.

Shows you how deceptive photos are when you're BUYING something you mean !! :D

Harry's photo is not how it looks in the flesh. He has saturated the colors and made it more arty, it's not a true representation.

The most accurate representations of steelbooks is @pbtour4il and @moon photos and other DSLR users using proper lighting.

Reactions: lgans316
Shows you how deceptive photos are when you're BUYING something you mean !! :D

Harry's photo is not how it looks in the flesh. He has saturated the colors and made it more arty, it's not a true representation.

The most accurate representations of steelbooks is @pbtour4il and @moon photos and other DSLR users using proper lighting.

WHAT DRUGS are doing the rounds at your place Dude at the moment ? .

@harry photo looks EXACTLY LIKE the one I have in hand looking at it now.

Any members photos are aprhated with me the more were taken I find the truer image can be bult up .