Fight Club (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Exclusive steelbook news from HiDefNinja!

Fight Club Blu-ray Steelbook

Play.com Exclusive - Release date of June 4th, 2012

Purchase here

All are standard G2/Blu-ray sized steelbooks, and have front / rear / interior artwork with no logos or age ratings on the covers.

They will be double play (dvd & bd) on all the single films - and priced very favorably!

Limited to 4,000

FightClub.png

Fight Club.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And VERTICAL :oohyeah:

Great news Andy!!!

Even though Universal have put a lot of thought into their horizontal SteelBook wave. They don't come close to these awesome looking vertical Steels.

I have just pre-ordered the three Fox titles that are available for pre-order ATM, and I cancelled the two horizontal Universal titles that I had on Pre-order.

Advice please - my enjoyment of The Sixth Sense was ruined because I guessed the 'twist' from watching the trailer, I know the 'twist' in Fight Club - can I watch it from the beginning knowing what I know and it still be good?

Advice please - my enjoyment of The Sixth Sense was ruined because I guessed the 'twist' from watching the trailer, I know the 'twist' in Fight Club - can I watch it from the beginning knowing what I know and it still be good?
Def, man I've watched it like zillion times and every time I put it to watch it again it's like a totally new film & experience all over again lol, just grab it now and you won't be disappointed bud ;)

Reactions: Grapey
Def, man I've watched it like zillion times and every time I put it to watch it again it's like a totally new film & experience all over again lol, just grab it now and you won't be disappointed bud ;)

Thanks, maybe I shall give it go then - definitely getting the steelbook anyways though. I also don't like Brad Pitt that much, he puts me off EEK!