Film Arena - Steelbook Retailer Thread

fa logo 2.jpg

Feel free to discuss any experiences or policies about this retailer here.

http://www.filmarena.cz/

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't got a FAC still number but i want in on this.Sounds like these are going to do a stellar job like Manta.Giving the community what it wants and not lazy releases just to make money:whistle:

Those who already have a Filmarena collectible number have the same one over at Black Barons, is that how it works?

Looking forward to the announcement tomorrow and will follow their further doings with great interest, that's for sure.

More premium releases just what my wallet wanted :hilarious:

But like the rest I'd like to see something new not just the same old tired titles re-hashed yet again ;)
Hear, hear. The last thing anyone needs is another group doing the same old titles (Marvel, Terminator, etc.)
In fact, with Manta Lab just joining the fray - we are reaching the breaking point on repeat (current) titles...
The smart thing to do would go with niche catalog genre stuff. If they announce their first title as Iron Man, or Terminator, or Jurassic Park, or Deadpool - they will be Dead on Arrival for me....
Surprise me and release a killer steelbook of Buckaroo Banzai or Midnight Run...

Hear, hear. The last thing anyone needs is another group doing the same old titles (Marvel, Terminator, etc.)
In fact, with Manta Lab just joining the fray - we are reaching the breaking point on repeat (current) titles...
The smart thing to do would go with niche catalog genre stuff. If they announce their first title as Iron Man, or Terminator, or Jurassic Park, or Deadpool - they will be Dead on Arrival for me....
Surprise me and release a killer steelbook of Buckaroo Banzai or Midnight Run...

A good suggestion would be to maybe have a look in here and see what people actually want :D

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Good call.
Has anyone tallied up how many of those titles are Warner movies?:LOL:
They are so difficult, I wouldn't be surprised if they made up at least half of the titles not yet released!:rofl:

Most likely they just live off rerererererere releases of Inception and the Dark knight :hilarious:

Reactions: C.C. 95
I would love to see something like inherent vice, donnie darko, the Darjeeling limited, never ending story, Napoloeon dynamite (not even sure if its on blu ray), blue ruin, the matrix, children of men, adaptation, where the wild things are....

Just to name a few

The sad truth is that if they want to make a profit then they have to release the same old titles because a lot of 'niche catalogue genre stuff' just does not sell well. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone
The sad truth is that if they want to make a profit then they have to release the same old titles because a lot of 'niche catalogue genre stuff' just does not sell well. :(

There are plenty of big movies out there that haven't had the premium treatment yet. I don't see why it has to be titles that have already been done.

I would love to see something like inherent vice, donnie darko, the Darjeeling limited, never ending story, Napoloeon dynamite (not even sure if its on blu ray), blue ruin, the matrix, children of men, adaptation, where the wild things are....

..and Spike Lee's "the 25th hour". Wouldn't the 25th hour be a nice addition to every collection? :drool:

200.gif

Last edited: