Film Arena - Steelbook Retailer Thread

fa logo 2.jpg

Feel free to discuss any experiences or policies about this retailer here.

http://www.filmarena.cz/

Last edited by a moderator:
Pass for me too, but great to see another premium vendor on the scene. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with next.

Would buy in a heartbeat any FAC style John Hughes films such Ferris, Planes,Trains & Automobiles and the Breakfast Club. Other personal favorites I'd like as well include the classic Universal Monster & Godzilla titles and the original TCM and Halloween films. I can only imagine how cool they would look with all the extras, full slips and lenticular covers.
Halloween would be awsome yeeessss

Just noticed on the photo it says on the slipcase 30th Anniversary well by my reconing wich is not great in any way that was 2 years ago :whistle:.

2014 the movie was out 1984 so only one thing to do in my book here

:notworthy: :D .

Sorry like others mega easy Pass . Inglorious, Strange Days , Kinky Boots , Fright Night , Last Of The Mohicans with the Tomahawk cover , Abyss , Highlander so meny to choose from :banghead: .

Also will it be the same Zavvi steel in the box if it is then COP OUT BIG TIME o_O .

I hope that this project will feature new titles and not just be variations of existing and future FAC releases. It sounds to me like a way to move more copies of the same Steelbook yet give collectors the impression that it is something different.