Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [Europe]

Leshita

Guy Incognito
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2011
Vancouver, BC
https://member.eu.square-enix.com/en/blogs/final-fantasy-xiii-2-receive-two-special-editions-plus-free-pre-order-bonus-pack

2f0bpkx.jpg

High resolution image of whole pre-order package: http://finalfantasyxiii2.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/xiii-2-pre-order-uk_360-1.jpg

Apparently this will be part of the pre-order pack you get for pre-ordering the game for either system. Not sure yet if there will be separate G1 and G2 SKUs.
Saw this posted over at NeoGAF, thanks to the original poster, "miladesn". :)

Actual steel:

img2629bl.jpg

Bonuses:

img2627xo.jpg

Pictures courtesy of MayFlower. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent. Looks like I may need the aid of a European friend to obtain this. From what I see, Steel is limited to "uk only" at GAME

Excellent. Looks like I may need the aid of a European friend to obtain this. From what I see, Steel is limited to "uk only" at GAME

Yup got that on the radar. May well crack open a GB on this and the Collector's Edition if there is sufficient interest. Remember if playing the game, DLC enclosed with this pack is normally only available on UK accounts.

Yup got that on the radar. May well crack open a GB on this and the Collector's Edition if there is sufficient interest. Remember if playing the game, DLC enclosed with this pack is normally only available on UK accounts.

i'm down for a group buy for this! if there isn't one in canada going to be released

I hear a lot of people are having trouble with the GAME and Gamestation websites. Are you sure you can get extra copies?

it stated no game?

Product
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Steelbox pre-order with lots of extras! Are included in this exclusive Special Edition pre-order the following extras:
- The Pack "fighting style" the following content contains downloadable:
+ A new member for your Monster Association: Defeat Omega, the famous final boss from FINAL FANTASY and paste it then your Association to be able to let him fight on your side now.
+ An alternate costume for Serah.
+ An alternate costume for Noel. - FINAL FANTASY XIII Episode I - The story recounts the events that occurred between FINAL FANTASY XIII and FINAL FANTASY XIII -2 to take place. ! Experiencing these previously untold story . - Three artfully printed trading cards, which are provided with artwork to match Important Note: The Pre-Order Bonus Pack does not include the game FINAL FANTASY XIII-2.

I saw on another forum some guy with some already. Has different real pics. Also was suppose to be some on ebay .fr Did anyone order off page and get them early here?