UK
Release date: November 28th ,2016
Purchase link: Finding Dory (live)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes the Extras Bonus Disc

11324176-1674421584733787.jpg

11324176-3104409336849496.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
probably the whole world will have this release in steelbook, i hope its not a generic one....but i'm in on the pre order, better to secure it for now. this one will go fast like antman...

The usual no title bullshit...

It's really ruining the collection they started

"Hey guys I have this amazing idea"

"Yeah?"

"We release a Disney/Pixar steelbook collection with great artwork, a front title and a title spine BUT the newer releases will have ugly no titled from artwork and textless spines full of little character pictures instead"

"That's brilliant, how can they not like it"

They should just do the WW release but say, on the forums at least to collectors "Look...another Steelbook is coming in the future part of the collection"

Finding Dory, Monsters University, Zootopia, the Good Dinosaur and Frozen.

Amazing

Why have you not got a job doing this ha...can you not send these to Zavvi or something and ask them to pass them along? Silly idea but you never know.
Tried it a while ago and heard nothing back... I'm not the biggest Zavvi supporter though, so I wouldn't blame them for ignoring me. :p

Thanks harry:notworthy::thumbs:

I'm so excited to see this film.. but I'm not even the slightest bit excited to see this steelbook. . Disney new releases are getting worse as each one comes along.. of course I'll get the steelbook though, it won't be much more expensive than the amaray and I do collect steels after all :LOL: I hope I get a nice surprise for the artwork but I'm not counting on it. That's a sad statement to make as a collector:bag:

@Noodles , your mock up is beautiful:notworthy:
:notworthy::notworthy: you gotta wonder who some of these designers are who are getting paid for terrible designs when you've got collectors designing steels so well that they would sell out on day one regardless of how popular the title is:confused: amazing job:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Noodles
Not going to order anything with a titleless spine out of principal.
Anyone not liking floating heads should do the same, spam Disney about it and boycot that crap untill they understand why sheit aint selling.

• Thanks
Reactions: schrute farms