Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013
Purchase link: Finding Nemo Sold-out!
Price: £16.99
Notes: Title treatment and Bruce are Embossed, also includes inner artwork. Not 3D. Limited to 4k.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg 05.jpg
04.jpg 01.jpg

img_3297-1-jpg.30806

nemohdn-jpg.30730

Last edited by a moderator:
Even my 3 year old niece is looking forward to this one! She's caught the steelbook bug already. :p

The German one was coming out march 7th. We got an idea when this is coming out?

March. April or more like August or November ?

So, after Roger Rabbit and now Finding Nemo does this mean Zavvi have snapped up the Disney exclusivity from HMV? ...future Avengers universe steels to come from Zavvi?? :scat:

Oh i got the Futureshop one as never did i think the UK would get this and if Disney wave follows id be so happy but on the flip side gutted if they bring out what ive just traded some of my OOP steels for but hey ho excited none the less

She'll be flogging her toys on eBay to fund her habit!!!! Most three year olds have iPads too these days lol :D

Haha probably! But um, yeah... about the iPad thing - my sister's actually thinking of getting my niece one for her fourth birthday. I've wanted one since the very first iPad was announced, and I still don't have one!

I'm really hoping this is the first of many Disney Pixar steels we get here in the UK... that would make both myself and my niece very happy. :D

Man - i can feel my wallet screaming.......this is greay news....with HMV znd play goiing I was really worried..

The future looks very very good now though