Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: Dec. 04, 2012
Possible Sku: 6800831
Street date: Nov. 11, 2012

Purchase here

Looks like Best Buy USA is officially getting this too.

Group buy for International members - here
photo.jpg

(photo by Prelude2Elude)

Actual picture courtesy of urbeenjammin:
findingnemo.jpg

Inside art picture courtesy of steelbook95060:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have to say these were kinda of hard to obtain in comparison to their other viva's or even the spidy steel... both bb that were close to me only had 5 and i was there when they opened and the first one to grab one (unless the employees got them)

My store seems to strictly adhere the release dates, because they said they can't sell it till Tuesday

My store seems to strictly adhere the release dates, because they said they can't sell it till Tuesday

"case is received at the time of preorder. preorder must be made between 11/4/12-12/3/12."

pre-order means ordering something before release date hence you receive per item at the time of purchase...

bestbuy is stupid, show them the ad and fine print

Whoever is telling you that, you can contest by

1. Showing the Weekly Ad
2. Pull them to the nearest Bestbuy Kiosk and shove to their ocular senses that is Available NOW
3. If they are still not convinced - let them Log In to their inventory system and check SKU#6800831

i have to say these were kinda of hard to obtain in comparison to their other viva's or even the spidy steel... both bb that were close to me only had 5 and i was there when they opened and the first one to grab one (unless the employees got them)

these disney vivas that we've been getting are all stunning, they just keep getting better and better imo

Its only the Best Buys Near You - The Three Bestbuy Stores near were have no limitations on how many a consumer can get. I fairly got a huge number for Finding Nemo.

Its only the Best Buys Near You - The Three Bestbuy Stores near were have no limitations on how many a consumer can get. I fairly got a huge number for Finding Nemo.

whoops...i meant how many copies they actually had in stock and not how many you can purchase... My bestbuys are always usually stocked pretty high on the vivas and was merely noting that i thought it was odd that it was way different this time

I went to 3 locations and one of them restricted me to just 1 copy. The other store wouldn't sale them til' tuesday and the other I was able to get 2 copies with no issues. But the 1 copy has a dent on the lower leftside. So i'm going back later tonite for an exchange. :rolleyes:

I went on my break around 12pm and I got the last 2..I ws so nervous since when I got my Spider-Man last Friday they told me every store will be having only 6 copies..now I'm glad! :)

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Ohh! And this is easily the best viva ever! Oh yes!

Reactions: steelbook95060
I went on my break around 12pm and I got the last 2..I ws so nervous since when I got my Spider-Man last Friday they told me every store will be having only 6 copies..now I'm glad! :)

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Ohh! And this is easily the best viva ever! Oh yes!

glad you got one and I do agree that these viva's keep getting better, but as of now I have to say Brave is my favorite. Though the embossing is nice

ok just like I thought went into Best Buy at 5:30 pm and not a single one of these was on the shelf. Had to have them go get me one out of the back, seriously useless employees but benefited me because I knew I didn't need to get there at 11am because I knew they wouldn't get them on the shelf despite being in the ad.

I went to 3 locations and one of them restricted me to just 1 copy. The other store wouldn't sale them til' tuesday and the other I was able to get 2 copies with no issues. But the 1 copy has a dent on the lower leftside. So i'm going back later tonite for an exchange. :rolleyes:

I suggest to exchange the dented one at the store that wouldnt sell them.

With this type of action, you can definitely conclude that the folks in media (movies/videogames) are incompetent in that store not knowing the reality of the release :)

Reactions: ash333