Firefly fans I need help making a steelbook choice

what should I get signed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 22, 2011
Ok I am going to be somewhere in a few months where Summer Glau,Alan Tudyk and Morena Baccarin are scheduled to appear... And if I am able to get all 3 autographs im looking at $100 for all 3 combined.

But what should I get signed ?

serenity uk

415L7NQFASL._SX385_.jpg

serenity de
51Moq%2BmqJKL._SX385_.jpg

firefly uk <dont have yet
51o0x5LYrXL._SX385_.jpg

firefly complete series artwork or slipcover

51YX4TeYMFL.jpg

MODS if I put this in the wrong area im sorry please move.

Last edited:
If you love Summer, get one of the Serenity items signed. If you're a fan of the whole show, I'd pick one of the Firefly? Good luck, always cool to get stuff signed!

Reactions: Xavier
As much as i hate this show / movie, i always thought the show's SB looked pretty cool. So, go for the Firefly SB. Don't waste the autographs on that ludicrous "Serenity" pose.

Thanks EVERYONE for the feedback so far.

If you love Summer, get one of the Serenity items signed. If you're a fan of the whole show, I'd pick one of the Firefly? Good luck, always cool to get stuff signed!

If I can Im going to try and get 2 signatures from her.We will see. They keep adding other people I plan on seeing as well.

Have a think about which one the signatures will stand out on better and don't forget to have a photo handy when they sign it I think it ads to the value :D.

Good look let us know how it goes Well jealous :thumbs:.

I love the German colour but not the wording so UK Serenity + Firefly UK steelbook :D

I managed to nab an empty firefly steelbook which was handy as i already had the amaray :p

I am bumping because I want to thank you all for your input and wanted to let you know WHAT i choose to do....

I ordered

The UK Firefly Steelbook from amazon uk

It showed up a few days ago and I am quite thrilled with this purchase. SO thank you all who voted...

Now the convention is August 10th so I will upload pics asap. Either here or the autographed and main thread for the steelbook in case a mod feels the need to lock this thread.

This convention has a TON of people I want to see at least 30 or more but I only have one day(sucks) but the firefly cast is my first and top priority to hsve them sign this.

I am still on the fence with the second summer glau autograph instead I may do the photo op with her because its the same price and she Is such a beautiful woman :drool:

Reactions: bd251
Well ladies and gents. Here it is the last bump I will make in this thread. I will be posting soon in the firefly and autograph thread. But I wanted to share with you what I choose.

IMG_0289_zps4e60e139.jpg

DB i went with a photo op. She is so sweet to chat with.

I did go for 2 other autographed Items. One was serenity comic series my brother wanted.

The other was this pic she had at her table. I could not resist her sexiness

esq-summer-glau-underwear-021011-lg.jpg

Nyrvana I did go with the gold looks WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not enough time in the day to get alan's tho. It was him or summer... Summer won. It took me from 11 am to 6:20 pm to finally get her...