Forrest Gump (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 7, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Saturday April 7 at around 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99

11718446-8964565401077612.jpg

If it is very limited then why the hell don't Zavvi say it's like only 500 or a 1000!

How the hell is anybody to know, I was lucky I bagged a Gladiator steelbook but only because I set an alarm on my phone for quarter to midday on the appropriate day and went straight onto the website when it was already live!

My only assumption is to stop somebody hoovering up a s***load of steels because when have Zavvi ever given a gnat"s arse about that!!!

If it is very limited then why the hell don't Zavvi say it's like only 500 or a 1000!

How the hell is anybody to know, I was lucky I bagged a Gladiator steelbook but only because I set an alarm on my phone for quarter to midday on the appropriate day and went straight onto the website when it was already live!

My only assumption is to stop somebody hoovering up a s***load of steels because when have Zavvi ever given a gnat"s arse about that!!!

Well if Zavvi did announce that there were only 500 copies then yes people probably would grab 5 copies at a time. So you would have even less chance of purchasing a copy.

How will knowing how small a print run is going to be ahead of time going to help you purchase a copy?
Knowing ahead of time will just make even more people want this (because so many people will buy crap if they know there is so little of this crap to go around) :rolleyes:

Hello, NINJAs.

I am hosting a GB for a custom fullslip for this steelbook.
You all are invited to take a look.