Free Best Buy points thread

I saw that too and one of those items are only $6 but this is uspposed to be for anything over $10 :dunno:

the link that it takes you to is "hottest deals of 2013". I'm pretty sure if you spend over $10 in-store or online, you get the 500 points.

With regards to the bonus certificate that went missing

...Yes, Michael this email had a delay in it being sent out, it was referring to the certificate that was sent out on the 3rd. This was a delayed automated system glitch. I see that you have already redeemed the bonus certificate. I apologize about the confusion and misunderstanding this issue has caused you.

As a token of appreciation I have manually added 331 points to boost your points up to a $10 certificate value! Please allow 24-48 hours for these points to show on your account.

Huzzah, Very nice of you BB

With regards to the bonus certificate that went missing

...Yes, Michael this email had a delay in it being sent out, it was referring to the certificate that was sent out on the 3rd. This was a delayed automated system glitch. I see that you have already redeemed the bonus certificate. I apologize about the confusion and misunderstanding this issue has caused you.

As a token of appreciation I have manually added 331 points to boost your points up to a $10 certificate value! Please allow 24-48 hours for these points to show on your account.

Huzzah, Very nice of you BB

Lucky you. I emailed them and they explained the same thing, but they didn't give me squat.

From Facebook Poll's

Members who interact with this app by March 23 get 500 points on one qualifying transaction over $10. Online & in-store. Excludes Gift Card purchases.

This will come in handy on Tuesday:D

From Facebook Poll's

Members who interact with this app by March 23 get 500 points on one qualifying transaction over $10. Online & in-store. Excludes Gift Card purchases.

This will come in handy on Tuesday:D

I think you have been taking too many Showers buddy. That was posted a while back:hilarious:

Reactions: ocielz
I just bought something from BB today so will thiese 500 points automatically show up and do they negate the points you would get form that other purchase

I finally noticed the extra 500 points in my reward zone purchase. Also what was cool was that they added it to the purchse, since I spent 100 getting something for someone I was afraid I would have lost the 100 from the purchase but I got 600 points, which was cool.

Although it is still pending, I think online orders take a few extra days to process

same here, after our points didn't appear as was discussed on the retailer form, i contacted bb and they issued me a automatic $10 reward zone certificate and they posted my 100 extra points for zdt pre-order :D

bestbuy has been winning me over recently :thumbs: