Free Best Buy points thread

What could Best Buy have possibly been thinking by even offering a program like this? Or, were they actually thinking at all? Seems like they are reacting just now. Hey, I'm not complaining and will take whatever they offer. Just saying.

I understand that any free pointed are just that, free

But if I am taking time out of my day to go to your facebook page then there should be a new poll

Reactions: alvinhwang21
Anyone else get $5 bonus certificate awarded to them, it expires March 19

I did yeah, gonna use it for ZDT

By the way, anyone notice the 500 bonus points on 1 transaction is now live? Says in-store or online but when I click the link it takes me to about 3 pages of items - are those items the only ones that are allowed to get the deal?

Last edited:
By the way, anyone notice the 500 bonus points on 1 transaction is now live? Says in-store or online but when I click the link it takes me to about 3 pages of items - are those items the only ones that are allowed to get the deal?

Same here, I was expecting a coupon or more information on how to get the bonus points

This is from their website

You Voted, We Listened
We have a winner: Get 500 Reward Zone® points on one transaction over $10.
Offer expires: 03/23/2013
Shop all of your favorite products ranging from cameras, TVs and appliances and get 5001 bonus points on one transaction over $10.

Don't forget to try out the new Reward Zone Facebook App and vote on three new Members Choice offers on 3/24/13.

Offer available online and in store.

Shop BestBuy.com® and use your member number.

Or shop a Best Buy® store near you. To redeem, provide Reward Zone member number at purchase.

This is from their website

You Voted, We Listened
We have a winner: Get 500 Reward Zone® points on one transaction over $10.
Offer expires: 03/23/2013
Shop all of your favorite products ranging from cameras, TVs and appliances and get 5001 bonus points on one transaction over $10.

Don't forget to try out the new Reward Zone Facebook App and vote on three new Members Choice offers on 3/24/13.

Offer available online and in store.

Shop BestBuy.com® and use your member number.

Or shop a Best Buy® store near you. To redeem, provide Reward Zone member number at purchase.

My favorite products would include blu-rays that just came out - it's not apparent that it will work on all products. :ohno:

I saw that too and one of those items are only $6 but this is uspposed to be for anything over $10 :dunno:

I think it's kind of random how they sent these out.

I swear I had the e-mail but when I just went to print it out just now, I can't find it... :(

I have my email but the $5 is not in my account, since I would use it for ZDT also I can wait.