RELEASE DATE: Sept. 13, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $94.96
ORDER: Amazon

picture.php

iipsrv.fcgi

picture.php

Films in The Collection include:
· Disc 1 - Friday the 13th (1980)
· Disc 2 - Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981)
· Disc 3 - Friday the 13th Part 3 in 3D (1982)
· Disc 4 - Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984) NEW TO BLU-RAY
· Disc 5 - Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning (1985) / Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (1986) NEW TO BLU-RAY
· Disc 6 - Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988) / Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) NEW TO BLU- RAY
· Disc 7 - Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (1993) / Jason X (2002) NEW TO BLU-RAY
· Disc 8 - Freddy vs. Jason (2003)
· Disc 9 - Friday the 13th (2009) (Theatrical Version and "Killer Cut" Extended Version)
· Disc 10 - Killer Bonus DVD Disc

On September 13th, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will provide plenty of blood-curdling thrills when Friday The 13th: The Complete Collection debuts on Blu-ray. For the first time, all twelve Friday the 13th films will be packaged together, (with seven of them making Blu-ray debuts) as a result of a strategic distribution alliance between Paramount and Warner announced last fall, granting Warner exclusive video distribution rights to over 600 Paramount titles. The set also includes a Friday The 13th Killer Extras Bonus DVD.

This intense 'slasher' series is one of the longest-running and most successful horror franchises in film history, surpassing the domestic theatrical box-office grosses of such legendary series as A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The film that turned psycho killer Jason Voorhees and his infamous hockey mask into a pop culture icon has also bested the horror competition as the #1 home entertainment seller, with total sales of $119.7M to date.

The 10-disc collection ($129.95 SRP) includes the twelve films on nine Blu-ray discs, as well as a killer DVD bonus disc full of special features on the making of the famous franchise. The must-own set will be presented in a collectible tin case with 11 hours of previously released special features and a 40-page soft cover book. The book is excerpted from Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday The 13th, a fan-favorite volume that's viewed as the ultimate memoir of the series, and highlights some of the 200 interviews, 600 photos, storyboards, concept art and more. Also included is a brand new, official Camp Crystal Lake embroidered Counselor Patch.

Friday The 13th: The Complete Collection also includes digital versions of all 12 films with UltraViolet, allowing viewers to download and instantly stream the films to a wide range of devices from computers and compatible tablets to smartphones, game consoles, Internet-connected TVs and Blu-ray players.

One of the most frightening franchises in film history, Friday The 13th focuses primarily on the character of Jason Voorhees, who drowned as a young child at Camp Crystal Lake due to the inattentiveness of camp counselors. Many years later, the camp becomes the scene of a number of murders - all of which are either committed or motivated by the avenging Jason, who forever lurks at Crystal Lake with his finely-honed machete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today and Amazon shipped it in a padded envelope!! Why they don't use a box is beyond me. Luckily it arrived in good shape, one minor paint chip. No big deal, but Amazon is pushing it's luck using these envelopes to ship items made of metal.

I sent them an email before the shipping process asking em to package it carefully because it is metal and can be easily damaged. The answer i got was:

Thanks for writing to us at Amazon.com with your concern.

I understand that you are concerned about the packaging for this order. To make it right for you, I've forwarded you packaging request to our packaging department for consideration and can assure you that you'll get the item safely, and properly packed.

We'll send you an e-mail when your order is shipped with your tracking number. You can always check the status of your order in Your Account. Here's a direct link to the order details:

Now fingers crossed they've done it right :ohno:

I sent them an email before the shipping process asking em to package it carefully because it is metal and can be easily damaged. The answer i got was:

Now fingers crossed they've done it right :ohno:

Don't hold your breath. Mine came today in a bubble mailer. Corners were dented and it was pretty scratched up. They are sending a replacement and a shipping label to return the damaged one. I asked if they could package it better for the replacement and she said she could not make any guarantees.

Worth noting that this comes with a UV code for the complete collection in HD and JGTH is uncut.

I tried an IP workaround earlier and successfully redeemed a US code into my UK Flixster account so I know what I'll be doing with this when I get it :D

I'm in India & I have planned to order it via amazon.ca but the Scratched Discs issue found in Amazon & Best Buy giving me creeps even before I order. :ohno:

Can anyone confirm which amazon uses Bubble mailer for Steel packages??? Returning an item is a huge headache for me & it costs around INR 1581.94 to courier it Back from India !:smashed:

Usually I buy Blu-s from Amazon. UK . UK packaging is MOST RELIABLE ! They all came with Sturdy Amaray boxes. Sometimes I receive few boxes in broken condition BUT the Discs are always perfect ! Amazon UK also refunded me for the Boxes.

So in these circumstances I need advice from you guys! because for me the price is CAD 101 + 14.98 for expedited shipping = 115.98 Canadian Dollars (Plus the fear of Custom Charges:ohno: ! )

For US amazon, price is 94.96 + 8.98 Shipping + 32.11 Import fee deposit :angry: (Refundable if no custom charged) = 136.05 dollars .

& I don't trust Ebay because they Didn't marked items as gifts. which helps to evade custom duties!

You know all my options ! Please suggest me ! You guys are so lucky that you have 3-4 options like WBSHOP, BB, Amazon, Wallmart etc & also price is lesser for you!

Last edited:
Hopefully the price drops again for $20-30 so it reasonable to order this all the way to Finland (custom taxes are the killer on this deal)

I'm in India & I have planned to order it via amazon.ca but the Scratched Discs issue found in Amazon & Best Buy giving me creeps even before I order. :ohno:

Can anyone confirm which amazon uses Bubble mailer for Steel packages??? Returning an item is a huge headache for me & it costs around INR 1581.94 to courier it Back from India !:smashed:

Usually I buy Blu-s from Amazon. UK . UK packaging is MOST RELIABLE ! They all came with Sturdy Amaray boxes. Sometimes I receive few boxes in broken condition BUT the Discs are always perfect ! Amazon UK also refunded me for the Boxes.

So in these circumstances I need advice from you guys! because for me the price is CAD 101 + 14.98 for expedited shipping = 115.98 Canadian Dollars (Plus the fear of Custom Charges:ohno: ! )

For US amazon, price is 94.96 + 8.98 Shipping + 32.11 Import fee deposit :angry: (Refundable if no custom charged) = 136.05 dollars .

& I don't trust Ebay because they Didn't marked items as gifts. which helps to evade custom duties!

You know all my options ! Please suggest me ! You guys are so lucky that you have 3-4 options like WBSHOP, BB, Amazon, Wallmart etc & also price is lesser for you!

Last time i ordered from Amazon.ca the steel was just in a cardboard box and arrived dented, i never have ordered steel from Amazon.com so dont know what they use.

Amazon.com will use bubble mailers depending on the amount of items you order and the size. 1 item is almost guaranteed to be a bubble mailer.

I got my replacement today (also in a bubble mailer). This one survived in tact though. Just FYI to anyone who opens their copies. The paint is pretty thin on it. Mine has little scratches already from where the cardboard was laying on it.

Last edited:
Even though i said i was going to cancel thi i still ordered it out of temptation... i chose the slowest shipping method to the UK and chose it as a gift with the prices hidden...
Well it just arrived today, they still wrote on the price, but the item was marked as a gift, and no import fees :LOL:

Just thought i would post for everyone who didn't order because of import fees...
The item pluss shipping totaled at around £68, which is a bargin :D

Will post pics later ;)

Reactions: andy69 and Sigill
Even though i said i was going to cancel thi i still ordered it out of temptation... i chose the slowest shipping method to the UK and chose it as a gift with the prices hidden...
Well it just arrived today, they still wrote on the price, but the item was marked as a gift, and no import fees :LOL:

Just thought i would post for everyone who didn't order because of import fees...
The item pluss shipping totaled at around £68, which is a bargin :D

Will post pics later ;)

Congrats Matt, I think you might have just got lucky with this one though. The limit for gift is £40 so you should have been charged but sometimes items do sneak through. It's always nice when they do though!:)

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
Congrats Matt, I think you might have just got lucky with this one though. The limit for gift is £40 so you should have been charged but sometimes items do sneak through. It's always nice when they do though!:)

Thanks Simon :thumbs:
It did occur to me that it might have just been lucky. I made sure i chose the slowest method to try and sneak it through, like how when i order from JSDVD i always choose airmail rather than EMS. Maybe its just me, but i have always been pretty lucky with import fees doing that, so i'm certainly not going to change it :D

is this multi region? or locked to a?

I haven't opened it yet, but this is a Warner release and they are always region free :thumbs:

JGtH

Worth noting that this comes with a UV code for the complete collection in HD and JGTH is uncut.

I tried an IP workaround earlier and successfully redeemed a US code into my UK Flixster account so I know what I'll be doing with this when I get it :D

Why on earth would they give us JGTH uncut on UV and not give it to us on a disc? If anything they should have done it just the opposite.

PS: if I can figure out how to do it I will be doing the same thing that you are planning to do.

Why on earth would they give us JGTH uncut on UV and not give it to us on a disc? If anything they should have done it just the opposite.

PS: if I can figure out how to do it I will be doing the same thing that you are planning to do.

I think cooey meant that both the disc and UV have JGTH uncut... ;)
It would be more trouble for WB to use 2 different cuts anyway :)

sadly WB haven't added any new content to this disc and have just recycled previous content. even the killer bonus disc from the first boxset hasn't add the artwork changed to reflect the other discs so i'm reading

WB keep crying "we have a no unrated policy" but it's BS since Hangover was unrated and so was a few other titles like NBK

it's just a lazy release sadly.

but heyho, anyone who didn't have the deluxe edition DVD's will be impressed with the bonus content on there and the films are great anyway

I 'may' pick this up if I can get it at the right price since the AV is apparently very good but at the mo, i'm happy with my deluxe dvd's

Just tried the discs out, for any of you doubters this is 100% region free on all the Blu Ray discs except for the remake which i haven't yet tried, but if i remember that was region free as well ;)
Not sure about the killer bonus disc as its a dvd and says region 1 on the disc, but i can't tell as the BD player i use regularly has a region free dvd side, so i wouldn't no ;)

The picture quality on the releases new to BD are pretty good too, and when i say pretty good, i think they are a class above previous dvd releases :LOL:
Even the discs with 2 films on them are done very nicely, and i don't actually mind it now :D

As for the packaging, well, its just superb... Hears a quick pic of the tin i grabbed earlier, i haven't taken any photos of the inside contents yet, but its great, the embossing is so unique, and the sort of digibook styled case for the discs is absolutely brilliant quality, if i was going to compare it to anything it would have to be the UK Schindler's List collectors edition :scat:
Also, mine was sent in a jiffy bag, so it was a miracle it didn't arrive dented, especially being shiped overseas, so everyone watch out :ohno:

Sorry about the pic quality, i didn't notice how bad they were until i posted :p

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2013-09-21 09.29.05.jpg
    2013-09-21 09.29.05.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 2013-09-21 09.28.59.jpg
    2013-09-21 09.28.59.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Mine arrived yesterday. Sadly it's being put away as a Xmas present for me but it looks superb.

Am I right in thinking if it wasn't nabbed by customs and I paid the import fees deposit I can request this back off Amazon?

Mine arrived yesterday. Sadly it's being put away as a Xmas present for me but it looks superb.

Am I right in thinking if it wasn't nabbed by customs and I paid the import fees deposit I can request this back off Amazon?

I think that's what happens, they should reimburse your payment if their is no charges made. I haven't had this myself but I believe that's how it works.

Mine came yesterday,very surprised there was no dents with it been sent in a bloody Jiffy bag.

There's a slash mark on the side & a few little scratches but I can live with it.

It's a fantastic looking tin,& looks fantastic next to BTTF,Jurassic park,band of brothers & the pacific in my steel tin collection.

Also for those in the uk who don't/won't use the UV code,i popped mine on ebay & it looks like i may get £10'ish for it.