Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
are you kidding me ??? for real you didn't receive your order of FROZEN yet ??? OH Mate I am really sorry this must be so frustrating, I feel for you this is not right :ohno:

Just a quick Update and maybe an advice for you Guys still waiting for your Copies of whatever you ordered from BF:

I was told my Frozen Track ID is passed to China to check it-no response till now.

Wrote a PM regarding this issue of my Frozen Steels and told the GB Host i am going to open a claim on PayPal with every Steel which is not delivered within the Timeframe of the Paypal Protection,which is 45 Days in Germany.I had a talk with the legal Department of German Post/DHL ,i´m working for them and they adviced me to proceed this way to protect my Payment.

Even they aren`t able to Track my Frozen Package.

If it arrives in Time - good,claim closed - if not,i´ll be protected by PayPal.

Already payed for 17 Steels and not a single one in Hand yet. I´m f@@cked up and won`t loose my Money ( in case they get lost) because BF is not able to get these Steels on the Road in time.
My patience ends here and now.

Korea – Germany with Christmas Traffic-10 Days.

China - Germany-........................????????????????????

@smileyx9 I think it is a great idea that all steel that you ordered and weren't delivered to open a claim case (within the 45 day window) to protect yourself so you don't lose money...but something seems not right that, you have that many steel that were shipped and not yet delivered...

I've gone through a paypal claim before with a big online store from ebay, they sent me a steel dented when I had asked them prior to ordering to make sure to select an OCD but they just told me yes and didn't pay attention, after that was given the run around. I open the case and I won, they appealed and Paypal ruled in my favor as the store did not do right by me...so you are doing the right thing. for me I was kinda stuck because all my pre-rellease exceeded the 45 day period, had some not perfect experience but I am trying to be more wise for the future.

at one times I was so worried like you had so many pre-orders months and months ago totalling over 2000$ and was not protected because they were pre-orders that exceeded the 45 day protection...At one point I was freaking out but even though there was a few hickups and a really bad seller I dealt with I chucked it to experience and I am learning.

In any case I do know how it feels like and my thoughts goes to you, but since you are within the 45 days with paypal you are in good hands, I hope you get people that were as nice to me and understanding. Give us Updates !

Reactions: smileyx9
@smileyx9 I think it is a great idea that all steel that you ordered and weren't delivered to open a claim case (within the 45 day window) to protect yourself so you don't lose money...but something seems not right that, you have that many steel that were shipped and not yet delivered...

I've gone through a paypal claim before with a big online store from ebay, they sent me a steel dented when I had asked them prior to ordering to make sure to select an OCD but they just told me yes and didn't pay attention, after that was given the run around. I open the case and I won, they appealed and Paypal ruled in my favor as the store did not do right by me...so you are doing the right thing. for me I was kinda stuck because all my pre-rellease exceeded the 45 day period, had some not perfect experience but I am trying to be more wise for the future.

at one times I was so worried like you had so many pre-orders months and months ago totalling over 2000$ and was not protected because they were pre-orders that exceeded the 45 day protection...At one point I was freaking out but even though there was a few hickups and a really bad seller I dealt with I chucked it to experience and I am learning.

In any case I do know how it feels like and my thoughts goes to you, but since you are within the 45 days with paypal you are in good hands, I hope you get people that were as nice to me and understanding. Give us Updates !

Just got an E-Mail from the GB Host,telling me to wait more. For what? All the Track ID`S for Frozen and the Kung Fu Panda Steels are expired on aftership.com. No way to track them.And if i do not open a claim for the 3 KFP`s by tomorrow,my PP Protection is also lost-no way.I´m not an Idiot making same Mistakes over and over again

Just got an E-Mail from the GB Host,telling me to wait more. For what? All the Track ID`S for Frozen and the Kung Fu Panda Steels are expired on aftership.com. No way to track them.And if i do not open a claim for the 3 KFP`s by tomorrow,my PP Protection is also lost-no way.I´m not an Idiot making same Mistakes over and over again
I don't think you have any other option than to open a case. You have waited long enough!!
Unlike some of the moaners on here who complain when it's only a few days late!!;)
Good luck. I hope it all works out. What a mess!!

From what I was told by paypal, because I was at the limit as well... I was told to open a case before my 45 days is expired and if ever it is settled after that then you just close the case but at least you protected yourself and you get extra time because you opened the case before the 45 day expired. I think if it was shipped Nov 10 and you still didn't get them and they are not able to track I agree as a consumer you need to protect yourself, it doesn't mean that you are doing this in a not nice manner, you just need to protect your money.

I don't think you have any other option than to open a case. You have waited long enough!!
Unlike some of the moaners on here who complain when it's only a few days late!!;)
Good luck. I hope it all works out. What a mess!!

Thanks,Buddy:thumbs: Timeframe for Frozen is expired but for sure not for my other Orders and i´m going to claim each one of them if they are not delivered in Time. Everybody is filling their Pockets and i`m the Idiot standing here with empty Hands?:mad: No way :thumbs:

Reactions: DodgyDave
From what I was told by paypal, because I was at the limit as well... I was told to open a case before my 45 days is expired and if ever it is settled after that then you just close the case but at least you protected yourself and you get extra time because you opened the case before the 45 day expired. I think if it was shipped Nov 10 and you still didn't get them and they are not able to track I agree as a consumer you need to protect yourself, it doesn't mean that you are doing this in a not nice manner, you just need to protect your money.

It was shipped NOV18 but it doesn´t make any difference anymore,PP Protection lost. :grumpy:

And i was told by the GB Host,in case i`m opening a clain,it might have negative Results to his PP Account-oh ,well i´m really sorry about that.But that´s not my Problem.

But what about the negative results having an empty Wallet and nothing in Hands?
That´s by far not the Answer i was hoping for.(n)

Last edited:
It was shipped NOV18 but it doesn´t make any difference anymore,PP Protection lost. :grumpy:

And i was told by the GB Host,in case i`m opening a clain,it might have negative Results to his PP Account-oh ,well i´m really sorry about that.But that´s not my Problem.

But what about the negative results having an empty Wallet and nothing in Hands?
That´s by far not the Answer i was hoping for.(n)

Yes indeed for frozen we were all in the same boat and lost our PP protection and also for Thor and Ca blufans I assume we also lost it, but indeed if it is released and you were suppose to get it and it is not delivered and no replacement sent, indeed you have to think of yourself...I had a Horrible first experience GB, I asked my HUB to select for me 2 OCd copy and his first response(and I was very polite and friendly) his first response was ''ah man you are stressing me out. He is a Gb Host and it should be his responsibility to address our concerns. I was sent 2 lentis crushed bottoms, took a while to resolve as no more copies for replacement, was offered a repack but was so fed up waiting. I got my money back thankfully by one of the owner of the company and bought my 2 lentis from a wonderful Ninjas on ebay, I paid more but got my 2 OCD copies. look this is what I was sent when I requested to have 2 OCD copies chosen;

Steel 1 Pic 1.JPG Steel 2 Pic 1.JPG Both Steels.JPG

Ever since I am not doing Gb, I'd rather pay a premium on ebay, avoid headaches and get my OCD copies, but there is only one GB host that I fully trust on here and he is really wonderful.

Yes indeed for frozen we were all in the same boat and lost our PP protection and also for Thor and Ca blufans I assume we also lost it, but indeed if it is released and you were suppose to get it and it is not delivered and no replacement sent, indeed you have to think of yourself...I had a Horrible first experience GB, I asked my HUB to select for me 2 OCd copy and his first response(and I was very polite and friendly) his first response was ''ah man you are stressing me out. He is a Gb Host and it should be his responsibility to address our concerns. I was sent 2 lentis crushed bottoms, took a while to resolve as no more copies for replacement, was offered a repack but was so fed up waiting. I got my money back thankfully by one of the owner of the company and bought my 2 lentis from a wonderful Ninjas on ebay, I paid more but got my 2 OCD copies. look this is what I was sent when I requested to have 2 OCD copies chosen;

View attachment 126506 View attachment 126507 View attachment 126508

Ever since I am not doing Gb, I'd rather pay a premium on ebay, avoid headaches and get my OCD copies, but there is only one GB host that I fully trust on here and he is really wonderful.

Already thinking about EBay myself-well,let´s wait and see how this issue works out in the End:thumbs:

Already thinking about EBay myself-well,let´s wait and see how this issue works out in the End:thumbs:

Yes wait for now, just keep an eye out but do what is best for you and in the best way possible...for Frozen if you didn't get your copies, it would be a lost but I have been checking prices on ebay and they are going down, they are much much cheaper than what they used to be upon release... what is Funny about that is that the Prices of Frozen Kimchi on Ebay they stayed all the way until sold out at the very high prices we used to see when it came out (I know as I was checking so often and bought mine from there as because of the wonderful Kimchi servers come to check out the ''Next'' page button wasn't there lol I freaked out but lost it there and had to pay a really high premium much much higher than Blufans. I still think that the 1//4 Slip Kimchi exclusive is one of the best steel of 2014, stunning work on the 1/4 slip to blend so well into the steel...Love my Kimchi Frozen even though the Blufans are stunning. But like I said so many still on ebay and I was surprised at how the price drop is from the release date. But yes wait and see and if you see you need to grab a copy you have an option, I know it sucks though I really feel for you.

I
both have their own unique style, if you go for the Kimchi I suggest the 1/4 slip that blends so nicely into the steel and back of slip is super nice, love the steel too but it's WWA

But of course for the appropriate answer, for the Lenti, Blufans by far is superior quality. The depth, contrast and deepness of the Lenti is Amazing. Only thing that you need to know is that many copies have flaws when it comes to the shrink wrap and Lenti (micro scratches), so perfect copies do exists but as an OCD+ collector it is hard to find perfect copies(but I am talking flawless shrink wrap and flawless Lenti). But even with its imperfections, Blufans is the one to get (insane WEA steelbook as you must know). so you have 3 choices - the ''Ultimate Edition'' which you have to unseal to remove data sheet so you can see front and back lenti(Anna Lenti is covered by the data sheet) you get the bonus stuff for both individual releases. Of course there is the ''Anna Version'' and the ''Elsa Version'' which only have their respective bonus and Lenti. Olaf has no lenti it is simply a slip cover.

hope it helps :)

Hi. I have the Kimchi lenti version, but I am considering selling this and buying blufans elsa version as I have heard so much praise over the blufans releases.
I think I will lose a bit of money doing this, is it worth it as they look very similar

@lgans316 Frozen (3D + Blu-ray) Amaray Case has been released in the UK on 31st March 2014 which contains the 3D and Blu-ray Version and is Region Free. You can Obtain The Same UK Copy on Amazon.com.

There will not be any 3D Release of Frozen for North America or any other Disney Title that contains the 3D version.
This is due to the refusal of Amazon.com for selling the 3D versions of Disney movies (some exceptions ie: Marvel releases...) as Amazon is in Dispute with Disney in regards to the 3D Version of their movies as they want to charge more than what Amazon feels is a right Price to sell in North America.
Since the dispute started and was unresolved, I believe Disney is not Offering their 3D Disks anywhere in North America. I haven't heard of a resolution yet in regards to this.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: lolwut
I've just been randomly looking at my lentis Elsa of Blufans and lentis of Kimchi.

Everybody started dismissing the quality of Kimchi lenti when Blufans came out.
Despite the Fact that Blufans has more depth and contrast yes most of the lenti is Perfect (not taking into account that so many lentis were scratched during the manufacturing process). But a lenti is supposed to show some aspect of the picture at a certain angle and make it disappear at another angle. The Blufans one does not do so, at the top of Elsa's hand up in the air the snowflake is always present on the Blufans Lenti, but on the Kimchi one, it appears and disappears when you move the lenti, which like I said it is a big part of what a lenti is supposed to do. Yes the Blufans is mostly prefect despite the imperfections but I believe that too many people put down the Kimchi lenti way too fast. I love my Blufans but Kimchi still did an awesome job on the lenti as well as I like to see the snow flake appear and disappear,

Reactions: spartan83