Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just been randomly looking at my lentis Elsa of Blufans and lentis of Kimchi.

Everybody started dismissing the quality of Kimchi lenti when Blufans came out.
Despite the Fact that Blufans has more depth and contrast yes most of the lenti is Perfect (not taking into account that so many lentis were scratched during the manufacturing process). But a lenti is supposed to show some aspect of the picture at a certain angle and make it disappear at another angle. The Blufans one does not do so, at the top of Elsa's hand up in the air the snowflake is always present on the Blufans Lenti, but on the Kimchi one, it appears and disappears when you move the lenti, which like I said it is a big part of what a lenti is supposed to do. Yes the Blufans is mostly prefect despite the imperfections but I believe that too many people put down the Kimchi lenti way too fast. I love my Blufans but Kimchi still did an awesome job on the lenti as well as I like to see the snow flake appear and disappear,

Really Actarus. Too much technical talk, there's no way u can compare that Kimchi Frozen lenti to the trend setting Blufans version. Yes the Blufans version is not perfect, but compared to Kimchi, it is. Lmbo!!! Go and fling that very blurry looking Kimchi lenti. Now that Kimchi 1/4 slip is awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
Hi my friend! @Actarus More than quality there's more things to consider between the Kimichi and the BF. The steelbook is WEA, it's light-years more beautiful showing the true nature of the movie and not a characters-based design. To be honest IMHO...I consider that the 1/4 slip from Kimichi is greater than the lenticular... but that's just only me!

Once again the Blufans Fanboys spouting their one sided opinions.
I have both the BF and Kimchi Frozen Lentis.
The BF steelbook might be WEA but its crap WEA in my opinion!! I prefer the WWA.
The lenti on BF has stunning depth, the kimchi has motion, as @Actarus said.
Both are great steelbook packages.
Only 1 Kimchi Lenti though, and only 700 in total.

Reactions: Actarus
Hi my friend! @Actarus More than quality there's more things to consider between the Kimichi and the BF. The steelbook is WEA, it's light-years more beautiful showing the true nature of the movie and not a characters-based design. To be honest IMHO...I consider that the 1/4 slip from Kimichi is greater than the lenticular... but that's just only me!

The kimchi 1/4 slip is the most beautiful package out there of them all. I love the WWA Steelbook, it's stunning
but I agree also the WEA steelbook Blufans is superb
Favorites IMO;
1) Kimchi 1/4 slip 300 Units
2) Anna Edition BE 700 Unit
3) Elsa Edition BE 500 Unit

(the Lenti Kimchi what I love about it despite not having as much contrast and depth as the Blufans like I said previously it has lenti movement, I like seeing the Snow Flake appear and disappear which does not on the Blufans. I think that people are putting down/being too harsh on the quality of Kimchi Lenti, they did a really good job still)

no matter what, this movie is Insane, one of the top 3 of 2014 so it's just a win win no matter what

Last edited:
I've just been randomly looking at my lentis Elsa of Blufans and lentis of Kimchi.

Everybody started dismissing the quality of Kimchi lenti when Blufans came out.
Despite the Fact that Blufans has more depth and contrast yes most of the lenti is Perfect (not taking into account that so many lentis were scratched during the manufacturing process). But a lenti is supposed to show some aspect of the picture at a certain angle and make it disappear at another angle. The Blufans one does not do so, at the top of Elsa's hand up in the air the snowflake is always present on the Blufans Lenti, but on the Kimchi one, it appears and disappears when you move the lenti, which like I said it is a big part of what a lenti is supposed to do. Yes the Blufans is mostly prefect despite the imperfections but I believe that too many people put down the Kimchi lenti way too fast. I love my Blufans but Kimchi still did an awesome job on the lenti as well as I like to see the snow flake appear and disappear,

I dunno, I prefer the blufans way so I can get this 3D effect and not worry about the flake disappearing on me on certain angles in one of my eye's pov.

So I received the UE of this the other day and when I tried to put the Soundtrack on my iTunes the vocals were in Chinese.

I saw that there was a second option to click on when I put the album onto iTunes, was this the English version of the songs? Or is there only a Chinese version?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: lolwut
So I received the UE of this the other day and when I tried to put the Soundtrack on my iTunes the vocals were in Chinese.

I saw that there was a second option to click on when I put the album onto iTunes, was this the English version of the songs? Or is there only a Chinese version?
I hope it's not the same thing with the GOTG ultimate edition.

Not in demand. If you have the UK Steelbook it is now worth more than Blufans. The UK release touched £104 few weeks back whilst Blufans have been hovering between £48 - £55.

If I get an offer to trade the BF for the UK one I would for it. [emoji1]
Not the Ultimate Edition... That is always up for at least £90? I don't know where you've been getting your Blufans steelbooks but I'd love to know :rofl::LOL:

Damn, I still didn't watched the movie and still didn't own any edition :confused:

I am not big on Animation, but Loved this movie sooo soo soo much, The Blufans versions are all sweet, one of my favorite one is the Kimchi Exclusive 1/4 slip LE 300 copies, what a sweet package. Blufans took a few idea from that edition for steel artwork and the inside artwork is basically the Anna Lenti it is just that the picture is longer since it is inside artwork from Kimchi version.

But I love my Frozen Blufans, they are very sweet ! and if you re properly equipped for 3D, the 3D is Insane :wow:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
I am not big on Animation, but Loved this movie sooo soo soo much, The Blufans versions are all sweet, one of my favorite one is the Kimchi Exclusive 1/4 slip LE 300 copies, what a sweet package. Blufans took a few idea from that edition for steel artwork and the inside artwork is basically the Anna Lenti it is just that the picture is longer since it is inside artwork from Kimchi version.

But I love my Frozen Blufans, they are very sweet ! and if you re properly equipped for 3D, the 3D is Insane :wow:

Thanks for the recommendation! I heard a lot good things about it but just didn't come around to watch it.
I would love to own the Kimchi one you mentioned or the UE from Blufans but its so freaking expensive normally.
And no I don't got 3D and normally I don't like 3D. Only with animated movies. So it would fit for this movie.
I will buy new equipment at the end of the year I think ..

Congrats to @marshall Banana for the bargain price :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: marshall Banana