Funko POP! Chat :)

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There are many threads for questions about steelbook values and rarities/exclusives and just chatter.

I think we should have one for Funko Pop Vinyls. :happy:

Post here any questions you have about certain exclusives, ones you want, or have.

Let's discuss anything POP related maybe even your dream pop list.

Attachments

• POP.jpg
    POP.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 687
Last edited:
Hey can anyone help

Anyone tell me which figures were released as part of the dark knight rises pop funko set

I've seen a picture showing bale, cat woman and batman, but then separately I've seen two different jokers also in dark knight boxes?

Is that it? Are they the whole set?

Reactions: mlmaier84
Hey can anyone help

Anyone tell me which figures were released as part of the dark knight rises pop funko set

I've seen a picture showing bale, cat woman and batman, but then separately I've seen two different jokers also in dark knight boxes?

Is that it? Are they the whole set?
Hey @Flash,

Yes, those 3 (Batman, Catwoman & Bane) are all the TDKR series.

You can find a set for The Dark Knight that comes with both Jokers or you can buy them individually, but I think those 5 are the only ones from the Nolan trilogy. I could be mistaken though.

I would love to see POP!s for Alfred, Scarecrow & Raj al Ghul!

Reactions: Marco86
Hey @Flash,

Yes, those 3 (Batman, Catwoman & Bane) are all the TDKR series.

You can find a set for The Dark Knight that comes with both Jokers or you can buy them individually, but I think those 5 are the only ones from the Nolan trilogy. I could be mistaken though.

I would love to see POP!s for Alfred, Scarecrow & Raj al Ghul!

if your looking for variants, there is also the glow in the dark joker set (bank rober joker and the one holding the card) and patina dark knight

Thanks for the help guys :thumbs:

Those GITD one are awesome but sadly far too expensive to ship to UK :(

Last edited:
I have only recently started a small collection of Funkos and I'm going to try and keep it small EEK!:LOL: due to space restrictions. I'm trying to just buy characters from favourite movies or TV shows and am trying to resist buying complete editions.

Last week I received 'Michonne' (The Walking Dead) from Amazon and noticed that the sword is blood-stained but the image on the product page had an unmarked sword. Have I been lucky enough to get what I think is called a chase or variant, or is this just a new design?

Unless the image used by Amazon is 'PG friendly' by not showing the bloodied part? I'm not familiar with the Walking Dead range, could even be a chase version.

I have only recently started a small collection of Funkos and I'm going to try and keep it small EEK!:LOL: due to space restrictions. I'm trying to just buy characters from favourite movies or TV shows and am trying to resist buying complete editions.

Last week I received 'Michonne' (The Walking Dead) from Amazon and noticed that the sword is blood-stained but the image on the product page had an unmarked sword. Have I been lucky enough to get what I think is called a chase or variant, or is this just a new design?

Does it have blood on the face also? Any stickers on the front?

Does it have blood on the face also? Any stickers on the front?
Sorry for the late reply Flash, I've been caught up in the spend frenzy. No stickers on the box and no other marks, just one or two dodgy paint finishes.

DSCF4542.JPG DSCF4541.JPG

Oh I'm sorry to say it's just paint flaws not a variant.

I have a few with some bad paint jobs it's not ideal but seems common.

There is a variant of this but it's got blood on the sword.
Sorry, my photos aren't very clear, but there is a wavy blood effect on the sword. There are just a couple of poor paint finishes elsewhere on the figure but these are quite small.

Sorry, my photos aren't very clear, but there is a wavy blood effect on the sword. There are just a couple of poor paint finishes elsewhere on the figure but these are quite small.

Sorry that's my fault I was on my phone couldn't see the picture very clearly, the blood on the sword does sent to be a variant so you never know but without any sticker it's hard to know, cool looking figure anyway :)

Reactions: lenticularis
Damn just missed out on biker daryl (walking dead) on ebay. Really annoyed as next cheapest is now £20+ :(

Hopefully another will pop up soon. US have some really great exclusive walking dead pops that doesnt seem to appear in uk for reasonable prices like riot glenn & biker daryl

Reactions: Flash
Damn just missed out on biker daryl (walking dead) on ebay. Really annoyed as next cheapest is now £20+ :(

Hopefully another will pop up soon. US have some really great exclusive walking dead pops that doesnt seem to appear in uk for reasonable prices like riot glenn & biker daryl

Hey I know it's not the one you were discussing but have you seen this version of Daryl

http://www.shop4world.com/vinyl-fig...pop-vinyl-figure-injured-daryl-blood-splatter

It looks like pretty cool exclusive and the website has 10% off today also :)

Reactions: Jb162009