Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date : October 26, 2015
Purchase Link:
Amazon UK
Price: £22.99 (£14.99) (Original Release Date Price was £22.99)
Zavvi
Price: £17.99 (£15.99)

816z4uOCRhL__SL1500_.jpg

- Season 1 Recap
- Episodic Previews & Recaps
- Featurettes
- Dragon Eggs
- Game of Thrones: Inner Circle
- The Religions of Westeros
- Character Profiles
- Guide to Westeros
- War of the Five Kings
- 12 Episode Commentaries

Last edited:
Was thinking about this but Amazon have put it back to £22.99.

They didn't sell out at £14.99 so why put it up?

Zavvi and Amazon prices always go up and down, T5 is £29.99 for some strange reason on zavvi.
It always happens. Or they have the biggest sale ever and everything that was between £4.99-£8.99 goes up too lol

You just know it will drop to £14.99 again at some point or lower

Reactions: Flash
@paulboland was £15 the cheapest these have been? Do you think they will drop much further? I think they are like £14 on prime day?
It's possible depends on how much stock still not sold
I would say £14 to £15 be the price like Last time
Might happen when price drops on season 3/4 season 1/2 drop again

I'm waiting for season 3/4 to drop in price

Price drops can be for short periods to shift lot of unsold stock

If quanty of stock is low it might remain at normal price

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
It's possible depends on how much stock still not sold
I would say £14 to £15 be the price like Last time
Might happen when price drops on season 3/4 season 1/2 drop again

I'm waiting for season 3/4 to drop in price

Price drops can be for short periods to shift lot of unsold stock

If quanty of stock is low it might remain at normal price
There is really no reason why the Season 3&4 steelbooks wouldn't follow the exact same price trajectory as 1&2.
Wait 12 months, then get them cheap.

Just received this today, indeed in the padded envelope, Broken sigil magnet and a nice slit in the plastic case. Bad times (n)

Sorry man, that sucks. I was thinking of ordering these from Zavvi but it sounds like it would be more of a headache than it's worth, especially going international.

Just received this today, indeed in the padded envelope, Broken sigil magnet and a nice slit in the plastic case. Bad times (n)

I'm sorry to hear that :(

When we got them from Amazon they arrived in very thin cardboard and it took two sets of replacements to get a set undamaged, We got broken magnets and bashed boxes also so not much better but we returned them and finally got them undamaged. The actual magnet but still doesn't stick that well but was best of the lot.

When we got them from Amazon they arrived in very thin cardboard and it took two sets of replacements to get a set undamaged, We got broken magnets and bashed boxes also so not much better but we returned them and finally got them undamaged. The actual magnet but still doesn't stick that well but was best of the lot.

It's ridiculous I agree, but you can get the magnet to stick, if you try dig the magnet itself out from the sigil, and have some superglue by your side, you can easily fix it yourself :)

The magnet stuck pretty well just has 2 bits broken off it! Now the joys of returning to zavvi!

Reactions: Flash
The magnet stuck pretty well just has 2 bits broken off it! Now the joys of returning to zavvi!

That is where it changes, yes they were damaged but amazon are great to deal with, they didnt even ask for pictures or anything and we returned them and got replacements.