Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 14, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £35.99

6.jpg

£35.99 for season 6 is bit steep, yes it's new but paid like £13 each for the other seasons and there is still loads of them so these won't sell out, will wait for price drop.

Wonder if Amazon will list and how much?

The zavvi codes don't work on these :(

£35.99 for season 6 is bit steep, yes it's new but paid like £13 each for the other seasons and there is still loads of them so these won't sell out, will wait for price drop.

Wonder if Amazon will list and how much?

The zavvi codes don't work on these :(
£13 each for all of them?

From Zavvi? Good price.

It was Amazon during their prime day, they were super reduced, was a bargain shame they came poorly packaged and damaged and had to get replacements but got them in the end, but these are bit too much when none of the others sold out

It was Amazon during their prime day, they were super reduced, was a bargain shame they came poorly packaged and damaged and had to get replacements but got them in the end, but these are bit too much when none of the others sold out

Maybe these are in a more limited stock?

well i do have one thought on the first 4 the spines where supposed to be designed to align up, question is will the next 2 seasons match in???

@Wreck have you heard anything on this at all please?

635712796891248072-GOT-S1-4-SPREAD-06.jpeg

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

Season 6 box set is £35 and 5 is £29 ish so not surprised at their price point.

I have still to get season 3 and 4
I'm waiting it out for big price drops on seasons 3/4/5/6

I got Season 1 and Season 2 releases at a decent price and these are still available at a decent price with some retailers

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

I got Season 1 and Season 2 releases at a decent price and these are still available at a decent price with some retailers

Ditto Paul

Got the first 2 but will wait on price drops for 3 & 4 and then further down the line 5 & 6

Did you not get 3&4 on prime day?

So order season 5 from zavvi and season 6 from amazon. Do you think amazon would price match zavvi for season 5? I know it is only a couple of quid but better of in my pocket.

I ordered s6 from amazon incase it is a price error, will wait on season 5, surely at some point zavvi will have a 10% off code that works.

Sold out on Zavvi, was OOS on Amazon earlier today and is now only sold by third parties?