Game of Thrones The Complete Third Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asopp

Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2013
Finland
Game of Thrones: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) $39.96 (-50%) at

Amazon US

814wIG4fnyL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here! That's super cheap, I need it but if it's region A locked ... :(

[/SPOILER]

I am out of thanks today :(
Could you check if it is region free (or at least region B)?
Amazon.com states as A but read on another site that it "is" ABC?

Last edited:
Reactions: MK50
99.9999999% sure that this is region free, as it (even) has Finnish subtitles (according to blu-ray.com)

Reactions: rodtp
a few pics I took

ibuoTn2ETpXHQQ.jpg

ibavkQH0FCSNXj.jpg

ibz6F42Sp6nfbf.jpg

ihFU5dE5MBene.jpg

iHKADmC7CjHkC.jpg

ibviFTaegXeOyD.jpg

ikDXHeRcGUfYz.jpg

ibrW3w3uQBDN5H.jpg

That looks so much better than the UK version I've just got which has the Amazon exclusive bonus disc stuck to the front in a clear polythene CD sleeve :angry:

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

I can check region status here in a few hrs when I get back home. I have a region free player.

Cheers, please let us know because I think I will be ordering the US release now :thumbs:

FYI, HBO shows tend to be 99% of the time region free. I have bought several from Amazon.co.uk with region B on it and they play fine on my region A player. I've also seen members buy region A version of HBO shows and they play fine in their players.

Reactions: MK50 and Asopp
The clear slip with the Dragon Shadow flying across!?!?!?

Didn't throw it away just tossed it to the side cuz I opened it from the back and didn't notice it was the slip. Thought amazon was protecting my case lol. It's safe now. The plastic threw me off.

Hey NINJAS! I meant to post this yesterday, but I've been watching it! FU**ING cant wait for season 4!!! :scat: :scat:

$30 is an amazing deal! :LOL:

GoTS3 BB.jpg

GoTSeasons.jpg

Seasons1-3.jpg

:thumbs: :movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.