General Poster Discussion & last purchased

Apr 2, 2009
General Poster Talk and Share your Latest Purchases!

Last edited by a moderator:
And this is just too cool.. he uses his Dad as a model for everything.

07-Freddy-Krueger-A-Nightmare-on-Elm-Street-Jason-Edmiston-Painting-Classic-Vintage-Films-Posters-with-Dad-s-Help-www-designstack-co.jpg

06-Michael-Myers-Halloween-Jason-Edmiston-Painting-Classic-Vintage-Films-Posters-with-Dad-s-Help-www-designstack-co.jpg

05-The-Joker-Batman-Jason-Edmiston-Painting-Classic-Vintage-Films-Posters-with-Dad-s-Help-www-designstack-co.jpg

04-Kiefer-Sutherland-The-Lost-Boys-Jason-Edmiston-Painting-Classic-Vintage-Films-Posters-with-Dad-s-Help-www-designstack-co.jpg

03-James-Hong-Big-Trouble-in-Little-China-Jason-Edmiston-Painting-Classic-Vintage-Films-Posters-with-Dad-s-Help-www-designstack-co.jpg

02-Jason-Voorhees-Friday-the-13th-II-Jason-Edmiston-Painting-Classic-Vintage-Films-Posters-with-Dad-s-Help-www-designstack-co.jpg

01-Bruce-Campbell-Evil-Dead-II-Jason-Edmiston-Painting-Classic-Vintage-Films-Posters-with-Dad-s-Help-www-designstack-co.jpg

Tomer's been killing it with his prints of late. That one is no exception, really dig it. If I didnt already have such a huge framing queue I would gone for that print.

Thanks, it's by Matt Taylor.

And yeah those alien pieces will be on sale on bottleneck at 12 est. I'd try and be quick they will probably sell out pretty fast.

Thanks, it's by Matt Taylor.

And yeah those alien pieces will be on sale on bottleneck at 12 est. I'd try and be quick they will probably sell out pretty fast.
I have NEVER, had any luck ordering from BG when they have these live orders. And I have survived MANY steelbook land rushes including Nova DRIVE!
Everytime, I get there on the dot, and they are all gone.

I was there when it went live. Sold out in less than 1 second :dunno:
I feel like Bottleneck is rigged. It's not like you ever hit any traffic, or a slowdown, or anything. Clock ticks the hour, you hit the button and it immediately says OUT OF STOCK. No traffic, no slowdown. It has to be rigged.
Everytime this happens.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
I feel like Bottleneck is rigged. It's not like you ever hit any traffic, or a slowdown, or anything. Clock ticks the hour, you hit the button and it immediately says OUT OF STOCK. No traffic, no slowdown. It has to be rigged.
Everytime this happens.

The regular was sold only at the special screening. The variant was sold at Spoke Art. But yeah it went like how you described it :(

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Superb @Liftid btw saw you post at EB about family in Lakeway , we have too many similarities. My wife is from lakeway and all her family lives around there. lol. For the small amount of time I used to live in Austin it was in Cedar Park.