General Slipcover Discussion

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
NOTICE [April 3rd, 2018]:
Changing the title and idea behind this thread to General Slipcover Discussion (formerly Favorite Slipcover You Have & Rare Slip Discussion). Please, feel free to still share your favorite slipcovers, but rather than start a brand-new thread, I'm just going amalgamate the idea with this existing thread.

Thanks!

- Tridon

----------------------------------------------------------

What slip cover do you have that's your favorite? Or even one that's rare?

slip1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I also love my guardians slip that I picked up recently. Is a beauty

Still picking up a few great Marvel slipcovers - but the one i would wish to have the most is the HDN custom made Guardians of the Galaxy.. :drool: don't think i'll ever own one of these.. :bag:

for me my top slips are :

not in any order

zodiac
cross of iron
merry xmas mr lawrence
once were warriors
suspiria

Reactions: tridon
Hey guys bit of quick advice what's the rough market price at the moment for trick r treat us release with slipcase
Have a chance of getting a open copy but don't want to pay over the odds thanks in advance

Hey guys bit of quick advice what's the rough market price at the moment for trick r treat us release with slipcase
Have a chance of getting a open copy but don't want to pay over the odds thanks in advance
I've been trying to pick this up for years. I can only find them on ebay where they go from upwards of $50-$60. Open ones that is.

If anyone can point me in the direction of one, I'd really appreciate it.

Reactions: hiphopnrap
I've been trying to pick this up for years. I can only find them on ebay where they go from upwards of $50-$60. Open ones that is.

I know in the past a lot of people were getting them at WB Shop. It used to go for $5-$10. Not sure if it's still shipping with a slip at this point.

That makes mine at £13 a bargain then lol well happy I new it was rare I've seen it sell on uk eBay for about £30 but that was ages ago US hardly every come over here so didn't no if the value had changed