Getting My Vita Tuesday!!!

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
SUPER excited!

Is anyone else getting the early edition? Or buying at all?

If so what are you excited for most? And REMEMBER let us know what you think when you finally get the vita if you get one!

I'll have my opinion up tuesday!

First edition was the only way to get it early right? i think im gonna use my tax return to get the vita lol.. disappointed i heard the trophies on vita wont show up on ps3.... yet ... hopefully they change that

First edition was the only way to get it early right? i think im gonna use my tax return to get the vita lol.. disappointed i heard the trophies on vita wont show up on ps3.... yet ... hopefully they change that

I got mine today through work.

The trophies don't show up on the PS3 yet. Not even on the card which sucks... I didn't expect them on the list, but the card... come on. It's image files that can be referenced... wtf?

Also... for setting the vita up... If you get the 3G version just skip ALL the AT&T stuff and update the vita first. My vita froze like 3 times trying to do the AT&T stuff before I updated it.

It tells you it's going to do a temp PSN thing but only asks for a birthday (to block near if you're under 18).

I played a bit of "Welcome Park" but haven't got 100%. There are 3 trophies or so that are going to suck... I'll work at it and see if I can do it, but they suck. lol.

I also bought Super Stardust Delta, which annoys the **** out of me because it's the free game you get if you get the 3G version...

The last game I got was Uncharted: Golden Abyss. I haven't started it yet but i'm pretty excited to start it. I've played the first level like a million times at work. It'll be nice to get past that. haha.

I thought about it, but I don't want a system with crappy 3rd party support. I am going to wait it out. The PSP started being promising and then it just faded away since 3rd party support was not all there. 1st party games are all looking good, but I just want more.

I will sit in the sidelines until I see how it does, plus at $250 I might as well get me another PS3 lol.

I thought about it, but I don't want a system with crappy 3rd party support. I am going to wait it out. The PSP started being promising and then it just faded away since 3rd party support was not all there. 1st party games are all looking good, but I just want more.

I will sit in the sidelines until I see how it does, plus at $250 I might as well get me another PS3 lol.

Yeah. Luckily I didn't have to pay that much or it would have been a harder sell. I got a great deal on the 3G version. I really like it so far... :)

I do hope a few more 3rd party games come out though.

Thats awesome, congrats Jef ... it does look promising. I just sold off my psp.

G4 liked the system, they were not happy that you had to buy memory for it, and it's costly. They also said it does not come with memory, so you need to buy that as well. Sounds like a good line up of games though.

Yeah. Luckily I didn't have to pay that much or it would have been a harder sell. I got a great deal on the 3G version. I really like it so far... :)

I do hope a few more 3rd party games come out though.

I am intrigued with the touch screen and AMOLED screen, but it's a really hard sell at $250/$300 plus forced to buy new memory cards that are not that cheap either.

How does the back panel touch screen come to play?

I am going to wait until it's 150 or so to buy :p. I just got a 3DS for my bday and I am pretty happy with it so adding another portable will only happen at the right price. Enjoy Jef!

Thats awesome, congrats Jef ... it does look promising. I just sold off my psp.

Thanks! :) I like it a lot so far. Been playing UGA.

G4 liked the system, they were not happy that you had to buy memory for it, and it's costly. They also said it does not come with memory, so you need to buy that as well. Sounds like a good line up of games though.

I have UGA, Super Stardust Delta, and Welcome Park. All three are cool, though welcome park isn't REALLY a game. lol.

I am intrigued with the touch screen and AMOLED screen, but it's a really hard sell at $250/$300 plus forced to buy new memory cards that are not that cheap either.

How does the back panel touch screen come to play?

I am going to wait until it's 150 or so to buy :p. I just got a 3DS for my bday and I am pretty happy with it so adding another portable will only happen at the right price. Enjoy Jef!

The rear touch pad rarely comes into play with most games i've tested. I like the useage in UGA because you can use it to zoom in with the camera and with the sniper rifle. You can also use it to climb ropes... But you don't HAVE to use it for any of those reasons. You can use the buttons or the front touchscreen.