Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
This SteelBook will only be at Future Shop in all of North America.
Currently it is not planned for the UK (But still a possibility), Confirmed for France, Taiwan, China, Korea, Japan.

Release date: September 16, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: 19.99$+tx
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes: 4K remastered, Gloss finish, limited to 800 copies, Online only
Region free: Yes

Video Presentation: http://bit.ly/1rTLY3G

M2213169.jpg

Ghostbusters_1_2_SteelBook_BD_front_Left.jpg Ghostbusters_1_2_SteelBook_BD_back1.jpg Ghostbusters_1_2_SteelBook_BD_inside.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

thumb.jpg

Last edited:
hope it don't have blue background if different its a must buy.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Ghostbusters UK steel is region free also, so heres hopeing i can get one of these bad boys :) (depending on the artwork)

Im really not a fan of the digibook artwork, i prefer the minimalistic look of the UK steelbook.

51gkgqpGSuL._SY300_.jpg

I'm with you on this only thing that has kept me from getting this is the reversed ghostbusters logo.

hope it don't have blue background if different its a must buy.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

I'm with you on this only thing that has kept me from getting this is the reversed ghostbusters logo.

Thats how the logo was over here for ages. It was the norm for me as a kid.

Yeah I'm straight in on the GB if the artwork is cool :scat: Was gonna blind buy but unlike a pre-order, you can't back out if it turns out awful :movie: I think they should have stay puft and the statue of liberty on the back some how :naughty::scat:

Would be nice if this was green or blue themed like the digibook, kind of bored of them using black on steelbooks, overall hope it's nice artwork.

Reactions: lolwut
yeah that doesnt make sense to cancel for that reason. either release it and who cares if theres not a spine title or put the title on the spine