Ghostbusters 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: 08 September 2014
Purchase link: Ghostbusters 2 (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra Limited Release

Ghostbusters 2.jpg

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's working for me on the disney pre-orders, but not for the original ghostbusters.

Most likely since there is a deal (or will be as soon as GB2 goes live) already in place so no double discounts.

The mystery code didn't work for me on steelbooks. Tried to order batman returns and batman and robin steelbooks.

Make sure you're signed in and you haven't used the code already. This is typically the issue there.

Reactions: Kashby
Does my pre-order from earlier still stand? the link went live before it was supposed too.

Zavvi has typically done right by early preorders that have gone live prematurely in the past. As long as you didn't order more than 5 copies, you should be absolutely fine!

Does my pre-order from earlier still stand? the link went live before it was supposed too.

Yes your previous order will stand

If you want to be 100% getting it at the cheaper price I would advise Re-Order and then after that cancel the older order

The pre order price promise is messy with zavvi they wont give you the lower price automatically you have to ask them after its shipped its not like amazon.uk who automatically give you the lower price

Last edited:
Yes your previous order will stand

If you want to be 100% getting it at the cheaper price I would advise Re-Order and then after that cancel the older order

The pre order price promise is messy with zavvi they wont give you the lower price automatically you have to ask them after its shipped its not like amazon.uk who automatically give you the lower price

Ok ty guys, i will reorder when it goes live and cancel my other preorder, only want the one copy so im sure it will be fine ;)

Reactions: RAGEatGAME
At least the price is reasonable. I didn't want to go for this in the first place, but I own the GB1, haven't seen GB2 yet and can use the 10% code from V for Vendetta. I guess that's ok. Any other codes? ;)

Reactions: mbennett76
At least the price is reasonable. I didn't want to go for this in the first place, but I own the GB1, haven't seen GB2 yet and can use the 10% code from V for Vendetta. I guess that's ok. Any other codes? ;)

No other codes right now unfortunately. You've NEVER seen GB2?! It's not as great as the first one, but still, a great movie compared to today's unneeded sequels galore!

I can say, if you enjoyed the first GB, you'll like the second one for sure!

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Zavvi, come ON,

Hamilton-Porter-Blog.jpg

Reactions: BluRaySteve
No other codes right now unfortunately. You've NEVER seen GB2?! It's not as great as the first one, but still, a great movie compared to today's unneeded sequels galore!

I can say, if you enjoyed the first GB, you'll like the second one for sure!

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Zavvi, come ON,

Hamilton-Porter-Blog.jpg

I'm actually slightly in the different camp. I absolutely LOVED the first film when I was a kid but I remember being absolutely devastated when I went to the cinema to see the second one. I just didn't like it at all. Perhaps I would enjoy it more now I'm older.

Last edited:
Reactions: RAGEatGAME