Ghostbusters (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 28, 2013
Coventry, UK
Release date: June 27th, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy: HERE (hosted by Naughtius Maximus)

12578223-2044768163576763.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never owned Ghostbusters on any home format so I might bite here. And it'll be a year before i buy a 4k player so this s the best option for me at the minute

Both are now £14.99 so a little better (not sure why lego movie wasn't this price either)

I'll get them when they drop further

Now in the 2 for £25 deal along with Ghostbusters 2.
Almost bit on that offer y'day after seeing them in hand in the Telford HMV...they are pretty nice and vibrant, but not too much, when you see them in person.

would ideally not want to pay more than a tenner per movie (especially when my other half already has the double movie ameray pack)...hoping I can snag these both for £15 tbh. Holding off in hope :)

Hi - just a heads up. Reading on a similar forum to this, there are a bunch of comments indicating not all territories are receiving the discs with matching pop art on this release. A fellow on there also mentions his UK HMV release did not contain the pop art discs also. The picture seems a little unclear on who is supposed to be getting what discs to be honest - certainly don't want to create panic and have no first hand experience but thought it worth mentioning as the art is a draw for some I'm sure. Thanks

Hi - just a heads up. Reading on a similar forum to this, there are a bunch of comments indicating not all territories are receiving the discs with matching pop art on this release. A fellow on there also mentions his UK HMV release did not contain the pop art discs also. The picture seems a little unclear on who is supposed to be getting what discs to be honest - certainly don't want to create panic and have no first hand experience but thought it worth mentioning as the art is a draw for some I'm sure. Thanks
Thanks for the info, although I'm not the least bit surprised that the UK versions have the old disc art on these... same happened with the previous "Pop Art" steels if I remember correctly.

Received mine today (along with GB2) and it was obviously a copy they'd got from the store front as it had the security wrap around it... damn thing had a dent hiding under the sticker too. :angry:

Apart from that it's a really nice steelbook... not sure why, but I expected it to be matte, so was pleasantly surprised when I opened it and saw that it's actually gloss! :D