[Giveaway (CLOSED)] The Hunger Games (Futureshop) Mockingjay Edition [1 WINNER CHOSEN]

KD Scorp

Happy Hunger Games
Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2014
Smethwick, West Midlands/UK
Good Afternoon HDN Dwellers!

I am hosting a giveaway of one of my favourite steelbooks of my favourite film series.

Unfortunately, this copy has a ding and I believe a small shrink tear. The ding is barely noticeable, but I still had a replacement sent due to wanting a perfect copy.

How do I enter?
1) Thank the OP

2) Answer the following question:
If you were in The Hunger Games, what would your weapon of choice be, and how would you finish off the final enemy?
(Optional: Post a photo of your own face as it would be when you're finishing off the enemy)

When will this conclude?
The giveaway will conclude a week or so after my new baby is born. The due date is the 25th August 14 but who knows when he will be born. So you never know, it could be next week, or could be this week :O

Are there any costs?
Unfortunately to International Members, you will have to pay half of the costs towards the shipping, but for those located in the UK it is free.

******Additional Prize!! (Added 18/08/14)****** NOW CLOSED ******
I'll send out a special prize to anyone who can correctly guess the birthday of my son!! So be sure to edit your original posts with the predicted birthdate! On the event that more than one person says the correct date i'll use random.org to decide a winner!
The baby's due date is 25/08/14. I currently have a bet on 21/08/14!

Happy Hunger Games!

tumblr_lw0tquUFz61qiu0goo1_500.jpg

@Qualifying members[predicted date]

1)@Fr33Dom[25/08/14]
2)Not thanked OP(@greenwolfe7)
3) @bloodsnake007
4) @bigwednesday0
5) @Ricardo13 [22/08/14]
6) @galareta2332[23/08/14]
7) @Kuzco
8) @livearthpeace
9) @Ricker[27/08/14]
10) @ahmadka
11) @meaner
12) @Asopp
13) @runk0002
14) @Scary Hair [26/08/14]
15) @PKAVFC [28/08/14]
16) @themovielover926

Last edited:
hi, thanks for this giveaway...

my weapon would be a simple knife and i would sneak on the back like a rogue and finish my enemies by cutting their throat and watch them loose all of their blood on the ground....

god, i need a drink........

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
BUMP for those that haven't entered yet!

Also, there's still no news on the baby front. It's exactly 1 week to the due date! So we are just waiting to see what happens. I currently have a bet on the 21st August.

I'll send out a special prize to anyone who can correctly guess the birthday of my son!! So be sure to edit your original posts with the predicted birthdate! On the event that more than one person says the correct date i'll use random.org to decide a winner!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Towser
' Cos i dont sleep much wait untill the tribute i'd targeted was sleeping . Knock them out for good measure tie them up :ohno: . After that I'd just talk them to death :p.

Hide in the trees or in water untill the next tribute slept :bag:.

Thanks for the prize K D CONGRATULATIONS on your new soon to be arrival I think the little one will go a little over and be the 26th August.

Reactions: Towser and KD Scorp
@Towser @Mojo

My weapon of choice... Without question. GAME OVER!

Congrats for the little one. Enjoy that sleep why you can ;)

Your lady won't like this, but I predict a birth in the early hours of the 28th August. All the best to you both and UTV

image.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Towser and Mojo
I am very proud to announce that Keith's new Son (and my 5th Grandchild) Declan was born this morning (Friday 29th August 2014) at 01:22hrs. Therefore no further guesses for the date of birth will be considered for obvious reasons! However I won't mention Declan's Birth weight as some Ninjas might still want to enter that particular giveaway :) You can still enter the main giveaway in the original post :thumbs:

:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D

Ron

UPDATE: Still taking entries for this giveaway excluding birth date for obvious reasons. Will close this giveaway & the other one in about a weeks time when I have time to get my stuff together and send the prizes out.

Baby is born at a healthy weight and was born on 29/08/2014.

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and support! It's greatly appreciated! =]

Keith, Hayley, Amy and new baby Declan

@PKAVFC yes you won the closest to birthday prize! Not had a lot of time to look at it but I'll message you for your address soon so I can ship out your prize!
Congratulations!!

OMG!! :)

I want to thank baby Declan for being a bit too comfy. And his mum for having to put up with those extra few days. And you Keith, for probably having your head bitten off as a result! ;) :hilarious:

But seriously though, don't overly worry about this, you concentrate on your family at the moment dude, I wouldn't want it any other way.

(I think Ron said his FS Iron Man would be the prize :hilarious: :)

But winning is always good! :LOL: :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Towser
Congratulations on the birth of your son! :)

Hmm… My weapon of choice (if I could pick anything at all) would be an Iron Man suit. I'd just fly around and shoot missiles at people haha:)

As for finishing off the final enemy, I would use Iron Man's unibeam! :) Thanks for the giveaway!!