[Giveaway (CLOSED)] The Hunger Games (Futureshop) Mockingjay Edition [1 WINNER CHOSEN]

KD Scorp

Happy Hunger Games
Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2014
Smethwick, West Midlands/UK
Good Afternoon HDN Dwellers!

I am hosting a giveaway of one of my favourite steelbooks of my favourite film series.

Unfortunately, this copy has a ding and I believe a small shrink tear. The ding is barely noticeable, but I still had a replacement sent due to wanting a perfect copy.

How do I enter?
1) Thank the OP

2) Answer the following question:
If you were in The Hunger Games, what would your weapon of choice be, and how would you finish off the final enemy?
(Optional: Post a photo of your own face as it would be when you're finishing off the enemy)

When will this conclude?
The giveaway will conclude a week or so after my new baby is born. The due date is the 25th August 14 but who knows when he will be born. So you never know, it could be next week, or could be this week :O

Are there any costs?
Unfortunately to International Members, you will have to pay half of the costs towards the shipping, but for those located in the UK it is free.

******Additional Prize!! (Added 18/08/14)****** NOW CLOSED ******
I'll send out a special prize to anyone who can correctly guess the birthday of my son!! So be sure to edit your original posts with the predicted birthdate! On the event that more than one person says the correct date i'll use random.org to decide a winner!
The baby's due date is 25/08/14. I currently have a bet on 21/08/14!

Happy Hunger Games!

tumblr_lw0tquUFz61qiu0goo1_500.jpg

@Qualifying members[predicted date]

1)@Fr33Dom[25/08/14]
2)Not thanked OP(@greenwolfe7)
3) @bloodsnake007
4) @bigwednesday0
5) @Ricardo13 [22/08/14]
6) @galareta2332[23/08/14]
7) @Kuzco
8) @livearthpeace
9) @Ricker[27/08/14]
10) @ahmadka
11) @meaner
12) @Asopp
13) @runk0002
14) @Scary Hair [26/08/14]
15) @PKAVFC [28/08/14]
16) @themovielover926

Last edited:
Well the giveaway is closed and I am pleased to announce the winner is:

Also, the winner of the Additional Prize is:
@PKAVFC
@Towser @Mojo

My weapon of choice... Without question. GAME OVER!

Congrats for the little one. Enjoy that sleep why you can ;)

Your lady won't like this, but I predict a birth in the early hours of the 28th August. All the best to you both and UTV

View attachment 95900

Congratulations to you both!!

Please PM me with your addresses!

Keith

@KD Scorp

I had a special delivery at the front door this afternoon - hand delivered than none other than @Towser !

It was great meeting you Ron, I was working from home today, so that was good timing! I think you forgot to leave your FS Iron man ;) :hilarious:

Thank you for the steelbook, it's made the top shelf, so that can't be bad :thumbs: very pleased, thank you very much :)

image.jpg