[ Giveaway] iron man vs captain america!!!

who will win in a fight ? IRON MAN or CAPTAIN AMERICA

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so here goes my first giveaway ! :D

the winner will receive the ultimate avengers steelbook (zavvi exclusive) (mint and sealed) ):hulk:
14%2B-%2B3
winner will also pay postage unless the winner resides in the USA

very simple give-way. This give-way and your responses will also help settle an argument between myself and my girlfriend (so choose correctly ;) )
1. thank the OP
2. answer this question: who will win in a winner take all showdown :box: Ironman:ironman: OR captain america :cap:
(you must take a side)
3. List your reason(s)
4. Add your choice to the poll
5. Even if your not entering to win because you already have the steelbook, i would still love to hear your opinion !
6. IF the winner chosen is also on the side im on, there will be an extra cool gift included !!!

giveaway will end nov.24, and winner will be announced nov.25th

Last edited:
great giveaway
i think captain america
i mean have you seen the guns on him?
iron man is too loved up with pepper . plus i like the ca films better

• Helpful Post
Reactions: alvinhwang21
Great idea, I'm not very aware of the Comic, which I would normally use as a way to back my statement about who would win but I would have to say that I personally think Iron Man will kick Caps bottom. Iron Man can just use all the powers give by his suit and is fast enough to be able to dodge Caps shield.

• Helpful Post
as much as i love iron man, it has to be the Cap. lets face it iron mans suit can shut down where Caps strength will always conquer. it would be a very tough fight though

thanks for the giveway.

id love to see that movie also.

• Helpful Post
Chiming in just in time... I voted Iron Man.

First let me say I figure the Marvel MCU Civil War version might end differently, but here is my main point why I think Iron would win.

1. Captain America would never bring himself to actually Kill Tony Stark if the winner of the fight needed to win a "fight to the death". His moral high ground wouldn't allow him to do that, where as Tony could and would if he believed it would benefit him or others.

• Helpful Post
thanks for this awesome giveaway, dude!!

while i was a bigtime iron man fan as a kid, i'd have to go with captain america here.

as we've witnessed, the iron man suit can be compromised. cap is a pretty smart dude, so i'm thinking he'd be able to disable the suit and/or it's abilities. not to mention he's a much more righteous dude, and as such deserves to win.

Fantastic give away ! cheeeers!

I personally think Captain America would win in a fight.

A. Tony stark has no super powers, just a suit.
B. Steve Rogers himself is enhanced

The scenario would pan out with Tony Stark calling for his suit at which point Rogers can kill him before he even gets round to wearing it. Another scenario where if Iron Man already confronts CA with his suit on ... CA has his shield to intercept any rockets / missiles, he has the ability to parkour his way round obstacles with his enhanced agility. It would take a lot of effort to take the shield off his hand.

There is a reason why Rogers is the leader / alpha dog in The Avengers.

Iron Man, money rules the world and the most powerful people are the richest. Iron man and his technology will beat captain's ass just like batman will do to superman in Batman VS Superman

Awesome!!

Iron man all the way. I just feel like his smarts and technology would out due CA. Yes he's driven but Iron man can fly off and come back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.