Gladiator (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: November 23, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €18.91

914P+yL8b-L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
looks very nice very impressed, but I think these type of steels have been exhausted for collectors that have been collecting for a few years. Maybe another thread should be created for all new re-releases wave of steels otherwise this forum will be flooded with duplicate steels.

I don't own gladiator on steel and I like this art too like the Zeta version but if the finish is crappy and matte then I'll skip it

Gloss and embossed and I'm on board

I don't have Gladiator on steel either but I don't mind getting a quality matte finish with glossed title and helmet (embossing would look nice too, but I don't care) :)

True, that would be cool

As long as these are not cheap steels with streaky matte finishes

I'm hoping some love has been put in them

They are releasing ex MACHINA and 47 Ronin too and they would be weird flat and matte, gives me a little hope they will all be the same finish as previous. Also hope inglorious isn't flat and matte

• Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza
Lol, just last weekend I bought the HDzeta empty case from @harry
It would be ironic if the same steelbook would turn up at Amazon a few days later - when I still need to buy the Blu-Ray to put in the empty case. It wouldn't surprise me if it had the same features as the HDzeta one (i.e. embossing, spot gloss). They delivered quality for a cheap price before, see the Ben Hur steelbook.

I hope this Steelbook is identical with the HDzeta version, europe deserves a good gladiator Steelbook.
The worldwide Jurassic Park Steelbooks have a nice debossing too, why not from Universals point of view?